My family stayed only one night August 9-10 for a day at the beach while staying at Disneyworld. If it were up to me I would of stayed the whole week here instead.
The room was very clean and smelled fresh. We got the one bedroom room which had a kitchen and living room area. The room was updated and put together very well. The kitchen had granite countertops and was spotless.
The property had a clean swimming pool and nice outdoor area that included a BBQ and tables. The property is a short distance to the beach which is accessed via a boardwalk.
The staff was extremely helpful and assisted us with faxing some documents. (We were closing on a new home while on vacation.) We were also allowed to park on the propery after we checked out to enjoy the day on the beach.
I will definitely stay here again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Tropical Beach Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Shores Beach Hotel Siesta Key
- Tropical Shores Beach Siesta Key
- Tropical Shores Beach Resort Siesta Key
- Tropical Beach Resorts Siesta Key, Florida