“Great drinks at Great Prices” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great drinks at Great Prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

Had drinks here two evenings during a recent vacation in Siesta Key. I am not a daiquiri drinker but found the ones here to be very good. Since it was my birthday, my friends never let me pay, but I was told that the prices were very reasonable. Good atmosphere and friendly, helpful staff making the drinks. We did not eat here, so I cannot comment on the food. I would stop here again for drinks and recommend to others.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Troy, Ohio
“Don't waste your money”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

Eating here was a bad decision. Food was terrible and the drinks were nothing special. I should have heeded the reviews. It is also overpriced for the preparation, and our server was below average in explaining anything. Vegetable and potatoes were also terrible. Seafood disappointing.

• Visited January 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
West Islip, New York, United States
“awesome drinks for a great price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

Visited here last week and we had a great time. Music playing, dart boards, TVs, raw bar, good bar menu, and best of all...awesome frozen drinks. Drinks were only $7.00 including those topped with grain alcohol.Huge selection of frozen drinks and shots. A lot of fun!

Visited January 2014
Toledo, Ohio
“Disappointed ”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

Daquiris-I've had icees at 7/11 with more alcohol. 'Chowder' was veggie broth with carrots and celery. Waitress was scarce. Took forever to get our food.

headingsouth
“Great for having drinks on the circle”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

Had a great time enjoying drinks and sitting at a table on the sidewalk. This where the men go for drinks while the women shop. We first went upstairs to get drinks. The barmaid with the funny accent needs to work on waiting on customers instead of talking to people. We stood there staring at her for about 3 minutes while she was talking to someone at the bar. She knew we were there and waiting for her. As if waiting on customers is last on the list of her duties. We decided to sit out on the sidewalk tables. The hostess made up for the inattentive barmaid. I wish I knew her name, she waited on us and was fantastic. We had delicious peel and eat shrimp. Drinks were great.

• Visited December 2013