“Excellent Cuban” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #16 of 35 Restaurants in Siesta Key
Cuisines: American, Sandwiches
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Description: A family Siesta Key sandwich shop nestled in the heart of the Village. Try our specialty sandwiches or build your own. All for under $9. Featuring the Cigar City Cuban, Buffalo Chicken Club, Gotham City Reuben, Memphis Style BBQ Pork, Saratoga Triple Decker, Chi-town Italian Beef "Sangwitch" and the Sarasota Garden Club Veggie Panini. Great music, cotton candy, sno-cones and smoothies!
Unionville, CT
“Excellent Cuban”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

I had bought a groupon and went to use it at Beach Bites on Siesta Key its a small sandwich shop behind the main drag and its surrounded by other sit down restaurants that have been there much longer. We ordered a cuban sandwich which my friend said was excellent and it came with choice of sides he chose the potato salad. My brother and I split the reuben sandwich and a side of colesalw and my brother said it was a good eat. They do have a wide selection of Boar's heads meats and cheeses.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Boston, Massachusetts
“Not what we were looking for”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

My husband I have been eating breakfast or lunch at Simon's right off Siesta Key on S. Tamiami Trail but thought we would try something new today and went to Beach Bites. We paid for our food and had a seat to wait. The first turn-off was when the owner put the pulled pork for my sandwich into the microwave to heat it up. We were used to healthier choices at Simon's. My husband ordered a salad and the dressing was definitely out of a bottle whereas Simon's is freshly made. We paid $18 for my sandwich and my husband's salad and chose to forfeit the money and go to Simon's. The owner offered to give us our money back but made no attempt to walk toward the cash register to get the money so we just walked out. If you are looking for a basic sandwich on bulkie roll or simple salad this place will work for you.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Sarasota, Florida
“Best Buffalo Chicken Club”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

Visiting from New York I'm very picking when it comes to deli's any where else. This place would stack up well against any NY Deli all day. Boars head meats and fresh bread makes these sandwiches stick out from the competition. The Buffalo Chicken Club was amazing the hot sauce on it hands down a winner in my book and with crumbled blue cheese on top of a fresh warm roll i almost bought one for later. Prefect, fresh, and priced right. If you want a great sandwich check out beach bites on Siesta Key!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great start for this restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

Open Only six weeks this restaurant has excellent sandwiches I had the Reuben with thousand island dressing the sandwich was look hot and very tasty Service was excellent and food was served promptly They also have an excellent salad menu You can also Create your own sandwich I highly recommend. Phil B

“Excellent place for a sandwich”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012 via mobile

This is a great place for a sandwich and soup. Our group of six all had different sandwiches and everyone loved their sandwiches. It is family friendly and will not force you to break the bank to feed a family. Great value!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere