“We had a great week” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Palm Bay Club

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Siesta Key
The Palm Bay Club
You added The Palm Bay Club to your Saves list
3.0 of 5 Condominium   |   5960 Midnight Pass Road, Siesta Key, FL 34242   |
Big Lake, Minnesota
“We had a great week”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

We were not let down. This place was everything that we expected. We rented a 2 bedroom on the 3rd floor bayside. It was modern, clean, and had all the amenities that we were looking for. We have 2 kids (12 and 15) and they were content the whole time. Pool, hot tub, beach, fishing from the dock. The grounds were well kept and clean. The location was excellent.

Room Tip: We were on the top floor on the bay side and have no complaints
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Shawna F, Manger at The Palm Bay Club, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
I'm thrilled to hear you really enjoyed your visit! From the hot tub to the beach, it's nice to know everyone found a way to relax while you were here.

We do our best to provide you with everything you need to take advantage of the surf, sand and sea, and I'm happy it was exactly what you wanted. Please come back and visit us again soon — there's plenty of sunshine to go around.

Shawna Frank, Assistant General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

we have stayed at Palm Bay Club for past several years for a two week period and always wished we could have stayed longer! Our condo is always clean,fresh, and quiet and a brief walk to the beach along a brick walk/drive surrounded with tropical foliage
of all kinds

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Shawna F, Manager at The Palm Bay Club, responded to this review, February 21, 2014
I am so happy that you always enjoy your time with us! It's nice to hear that you've found your condo to be clean and convenient. It's important to us that our customers can have easy access to the beach so they can really soak up the sunshine while they're here! That said, I hope that you'll be able to stay longer next time, too!

All the best,
Leola Pa.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

We had a chance to get away for a few days and we love the Siesta Key area. We only had 5 days so a one week rental was not what we wanted. I looked around and found Palm Bay Club could be booked for 3 day minimum, perfect. We only needed a one bedroom one bath condo and they had several that fit our needs. The condo was well, appointed and very comfortable. The price was less per night than several motels I checked out so it was a great choice. I would stay again, hopefully for a full week next time.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Shawna F, Manager at The Palm Bay Club, responded to this review, February 14, 2014
We're glad you found us so you could spend a few days in sunny Sarasota! It sounds like everything worked out perfectly with the cost and your stay. We're always striving to give you a beautiful place to relax that's also within your price range. It was a pleasure having you visit, and I hope you get the chance to come back for a week so you can enjoy more of our beautiful beaches.

Mt.Vernon,Il
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

This resort, although an older building was very nicely updated. Our unit met all of our needs and offered all the little extras, pillows, blankets,sand toys. The on the beach , was truely on the beach and they would accomidate us for 4 days at our choice, rather than Sat to Sat musts...pricey but worth it.

Room Tip: side units have a limited view and patio's are to the rear.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
We provide those little extras not only as a way to thank you for staying with us, but also to make you feel like you're at a home away from home. I'm just glad you found us so could enjoy the beach during the days that were most convenient for you. Please come back again and enjoy more of the surf, sand and sea. I look forward to seeing you!

Portland, Maine
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

The managers of this property have a policy of charging for any night not used on your reservation inside the 90-day cancellation period so if your flight is delayed by a day due to weather (my circumstance) and you're staying a couple weeks you'll be charged for the night you didn't use.......have stayed at a lot of places all over the world and have never encountered a property with an inflexible policy like that. I understand a penalty if you cancel the reservation but to be charged for a night you didn't use due to a flight delay when you are staying 2 weeks is bad business…..won’t stay there again for that reason.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Shawna F, Other at The Palm Bay Club, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
I'd never want you to feel like you'd been cheated out of a night with us, Russ, and I am so sorry to hear about your predicament. We are aware that our 90-day cancellation period can be tricky when the weather is a factor. I can understand your frustration, and I apologize if you felt that this was not clearly explained when you booked your stay with us. If you'd like to follow up about this, please don't hesitate to get in touch. I appreciate your feedback, and I hope that you had a nice stay in the end.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

We stayed in unit 354 Bayside. There is a 3 minute walk to the beach where you have to cross the street - not a issue with the cross walk light. This worked out perfect, we had a charcoal barbeque with family right on the bay with the pool for the children to swim. The resort lets you reserve the grill for a 2 hour period a day. We couldn't have asked for a better setting for a picnic. The condo was clean and plenty of room for two couples or a family. The only suggestion I would give to the resort is to tell people to call the resort number and use the emergency line to check in after hours.

Room Tip: Don't hesitate to rent on the Bayside it really is not a long walk to the beach and on the Baysi...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Shawna F, Manager at The Palm Bay Club, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
I'm so happy you decided to stay with us during your visit to Sarasota! It sounds like you were able to take advantage of the grill for your picnic — that's such a nice way to enjoy a sunny day. It's great to hear that you had enough room in your unit, and I appreciate your feedback about our phone lines. Come back and see us again soon!

All the best,
San Ramon, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

We stayed in Room 21 gulf front tower room.
The good: The views are amazing. We have great views from both bedrooms, lanai, living room and kitchen. You're in the beach within 2 minutes. The beach has white powdery soft sand. It feels like flour. The water was to cold and rough in January.
The bad: The mattress makes this noise everytime you move. No dishwasher soap (hand or machine dish washing) or sponge or paper towel. We've stayed in numerous rental condos and this is the first I've seen lacking these basic items. This is not worth $300 and I've paid the same or even less for a similar sized beach front condo in Hawaii that is much newer and cleaner. The whole building needs updating. The bathrooms in this unit are the only ones updated. The rooms, furnishing, rugs, decor needs to be updated.

• Stayed January 2014
Shawna F, Manager at The Palm Bay Club, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Thanks a ton for bringing this to my attention. I'm very sorry to hear your stay with us was anything shy of perfect, but these are easy problems to fix so I can assure they won't happen again. I'm glad you had an overall enjoyable stay here in Sarasota, and I hope you'll keep us in mind for your next visit — I know we can impress you!

Best,
Shawna Frank, Assistant General Manager

Been to The Palm Bay Club? Share your experiences!