First visit! We stayed for 5 nights, Bayside #303. Our unit was very large, clean and everything worked great. Kitchen was well stocked (except for a lousy spatula) and we cooked daily. Not much a view. The walk to the beach is only 5-10 minutes and no big deal. The pool and hot tub on the bay side is beautiful and much more quiet than the tower and the pool was almost empty the majority of the time. Service from the office staff was great. Take the free golf cart type rides (tip only) to the downtown area where there are some good restaurants. We really liked the Cottage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palm Bay Club is a vacation rental resort condominium property offering three types of accommodations, all available at daily, weekly, and monthly rates. With a three night minimum stay, we're the ideal choice for Sarasota, Siesta Key beachfront condominium vacation rentals. Enjoy the pools, sauna, spa, bay, tennis court, fishing, fitness center, and golfing. We're also conveniently located near area attractions such as the Big Cat Habitat, Sarasota Jungle Gardens, Mote Marine Aquarium, St. Armands Circle, Siesta Village, Asolo Theatre, Sarasota Bradenton International Airport, and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your The Palm Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palm Bay Club Hotel Siesta Key
- Palm Bay Club
- The Palm Bay Club Siesta Key, Florida