“Siesta Pearl is a real jewel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Siesta Pearl

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Siesta Key
Siesta Pearl
You added Siesta Pearl to your Saves list
5231 Avenida Navarra, Siesta Key, FL   |
Indianapolis, IN
“Siesta Pearl is a real jewel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2010

Found Siesta Pearl online with all good reviews...which is amazing in itself. Booked the smallest unit. Got upgraded to the next larger unit since it wasn't taken - a nice surprise! Easy to find and perfect location! 1 minute walk to the beach. 2 minute walk to grocery store and within minutes to a dozen restaurants/bars, stores. There is a workout center 2 doors down that rents bicycles for $5 a day. Bike lanes everywhere make it easy - and riding on the beach is great because the sand is packed tight. Gorgeous beaches. Loved having a full kitchen to save money on eating out. Wonderful patio and furniture. BBQ, laundry facilities, beach chairs, plenty of towels, dvd player - it was perfect. There seemed to be some construction and banging going on early every morning - but that was a very minor thing. Eileen was a gracious hostess. Price is right and location in perfect. Free Wi-Fi was very helpful and worked perfectly.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2010

I have been coming to the fabulous Siesta Pearl for years, but decided to bring my entire extended family down for a vacation. THEY LOVED IT TOO!! In fact, after one week at the Pearl my family was already planning our 2010 trip there. If you're not familiar with SIESTA PEARL, it's a fabulous beach house converted into 4 spacious and charming condos. The rates are affordable, the accomodations are private and exquisite, and the beaches are GLORIOUS! People often ask me why I routinely vacation to Siesta Key and Siesta Pearl is the reason. It's a wonderful getaway. It's truly like paradise.

Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
Pinckney, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2009

Our second visit in three years, and we will be back. Clean, quite and relaxing. We have stayed in the Pygmy and Fan. Since the ownership changed, and under the management of Eileen Town ,it is now a much improved property. New linens, furniture, and spruced up gardens make a nice place nicer. A short walk to the quite end of Siesta beach, and a short walk to Siesta VIllage make car travel unnecessary. The only down side is the early morning truck traffic at nearby resturants. And, should you choose, downtown Sarasota is only a short drive away. Highly recommended!

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
sarasota, fl
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2009

We stayed at the Siesta Pearl in July with our family and absolutely loved it. It is easily within walking distance of the beach, shops and restaurants. However, it is a retreat away from the tourist hustle and bustle. The efficiency is very quiet and the patios are a oasis to relax with your coffee in the mornings :) It is turn-key with kitchen, bath, bed and beach ammenities! The bath towels are even embroidered, a great touch! This is definitely a place where any age group would feel comfortable staying.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
Miami
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2009

A great place to stay. The cottages are cozy, nicely decorated and very clean. The property is well cared with beautiful native plants. Its location a block from the Village and very short distance to the water makes it ideal. Sometimes my teenage nephew accompany me and he has a great time. I visit every summer and enjoy every minute of my stay to the point that before I leave I make sure to reserve for the following year.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled solo
Severna Park
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2009

I have actually stayed three different times at the Siesta Pearl. My first trip was in March of 2004. It was actually under different ownership at that time. It was just a friend of mine and myself and we stayed in the Pygmy. We had such a great time that on my next trip (April 2008) I brought my mother with me and we stayed in the Fan Palm. My mother just loved it! In April 2009 my sister and I returned and again stayed in the Fan. Again, we really did have a great time! Eileen Townsend is the new property manager and she makes all the difference. The suites have been updated and Eileen cares for the property as if it were her own home. Everything you could ever need is included in each suite. Should you decide you would like to cook in, there is a nice gas grill in the community courtyard. They recently built an outside shower so that you can rinse off after returning from the beach. Towels, both showering and beach, are available in each suite as are beach chairs, an iron/ironing board and a fully stocked kitchen. I am sure I am forgetting something because again, it is just like being at your own vacation home.The Fan is actually my favorite due to the lovely very private outdoor space. We were able to come home from the beach (1/2 block away) and relax with a nice afternoon snack before showering and going out. But I just love the whole place! Siesta Key is just a great place to visit with a beautiful beach and the Siesta Pearl is the only place I would ever consider renting. I intend to go back again this year even if it is for a long weekend.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with friends
FLorida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2009

We had stayed in other places on Siesta Key and noticed The Pearl while walking. It looked so quaint and peaceful. We tried it on our next weekend getaway. That was Memorial Day weekend 2009. We stayed in the Fan, a 1 bedroom unit with a beautiful, private deck. It was so clean and had so many nice touches. Everything we could have wanted, was there. There are books to read, board games, a private deck, a BBQ grill, even a beach umbrella and chairs to use. The location is great, a couple of blocks from the beach and also to town. A parking space is provided and your able to walk wherever you want to go. That we loved, since parking is tight for the beach and in town.
We enjoyed our stay so much, we booked to return for another beautiful weekend over the Fourth of July! The firework display right on the beach was spectacular! As an added and very special touch, Eileen, the owner, brought over homemade 4th Of July decorated cupcakes for each unit!! How often do you have those touches!! Another fantastic weekend at The Pearl.
How would we want to spend the last summer holiday weekend? Yes, we booked Labor Day weekend, 2009, at The Pearl, in the Fan!! Now we're feeling like it's our second home! Some people asked why we keep going back to the same place. Our answer, there is no better place for a relaxing, peaceful beach getaway! We certainly will be returning. Thank you Eileen for your hard work keeping The Pearl so clean and so enjoyable. We will see you in 2010!

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Siesta Pearl? Share your experiences!