I stayed at Tropical Breeze a few years ago for the first time, then returned this past April. This hotel is in a great location, a very short walking distance to the beach and Siesta Key Village, a quaint area with some shops and great restaurants, like the SKOB (Siesta Key Oyster Bar) and the Daiquiri Deck (best happy hour for 2 for 1 daiquiri's from 3-7) and of course, the Salty Dog just up the road from the village. Sure, the hotel isn't on the beach, but it's only a block or two walk and I liked that it was a more low-key, 'tropical' area compared to nearby Crescent Beach. This last trip, I traveled solo, but didn't feel I was in any danger when coming back to my room at night. The small pool was clean and just enough if one was tired of saltwater. The breakfast was fine for me (coffee, juice, oatmeal, cereal, muffins/pastries), but I also bought some items at the supermarket in the village---which also sells wine and beer. If I come to Siesta Key again, I most likely will stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your ideal choice for Sarasota & Siesta Key Beach Hotel and vacation rentals, the Tropical Breeze Resort on Siesta Key provides lodging directly near Siesta Key Beach. Choose from our unique accommodations featuring efficiencies, one bedroom and two bedroom suites with full kitchens. We're also "pet friendly!" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Tropical Breeze Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Breeze Hotel Siesta Key
- Tropical Breeze Siesta Key
- Tropical Breeze Resort Siesta Key, Florida