“The best!” 5 of 5 stars

Beach Club at Siesta Key
3.0 of 5 Villa   |   6732 Sarasea Circle, Siesta Key, FL   |
“The best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

As I sit on our patio at the Beach Club at Siesta Key I am compelled to write my review. We found this incredible place on trip advisor..my bible...and as usual it was spot on..or actually better!!! The rooms are huge..clean..well appointed with everything you need. The staff is fabulous. The location wonderful. ..would like to keep this place a secret for selfish reasons....we will be back!!!

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
pittsburgh, pa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

We stayed here for 4 nights in August.
The rooms are nice, clean, fresh and updated, bed is comfortable, well stocked kitchen with all household needs you may require, including washer/dryer in the closet.
The front desk was efficient, friendly and helpful. Dawn answered all of my questions, and provided plenty of info about the hotel and amenities. A+
Parking is tight but adequate (the island is small)
BC also supplies umbrellas and beach chairs, and they are nice and comfy!
The cleaning staff does a great job, and if you leave your DND sign out, the will drop a bag with everything you could need for your room for the night, again A+
My only two complaints are minor. There is not enough light in the bathroom, and you can hear your upstairs neighbors when the slide their chairs around, or run/stomp in the room . But that's it, and we could easily deal with both items.
We stayed in unit 100B, it had a fantastic balcony, and we look forward to our return visit!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

I was in 108A unit we have great time staying in the Beach Club siesta Key very clean everything for cooking stuff complete the room when you come smells good fresh, the housekeeping supervisor is very helpfull , she is smiling little asian she make sure everyday have complete shampoo's conditioner, lotion, tide and fresh towels she is amazing, front is great she is very detailed to show and all property recreation. I will recommend the beach club in siesta key.

Room Tip: I would recommend 104b have private balcony facing swimming pool
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

When my family travels, we typically stay in resort type hotels. However, we recently attended a family reunion on Siesta Key where there are no resort hotels. I searched for weeks on the internet for our accommodations and finally settled on the Beach Club. I was not disappointed. We stayed in Room 204B, which was a 2brm, 2bath unit with a large deck off of one of the bedrooms and a huge front deck/porch. The unit itself was completely updated, my kids loved the giant shower in the en suite of one of the bedrooms. Our back deck overlooked the pool so our kids ccould go go down while we watched from above lounging in the comfy lounge furniture. The kitchen was all stainless steel, unit came with a washer and dryer which I used nearly every day. Pictures shown on website accurately depict unit decor.

Pros: Updated, clean, awesome decks in our unit. The beach in this area is not as wide as the public beach to the north, so you are closer to the water. Free Wifi. Rents less than 7 night minimum like most condos on Siesta Key which was important for our 5 day trip. Both bedrooms sported king beds!
Cons: Unit is not on the beach but located behind the Hyatt vacation club (i checked here $600 a night!!). The walk to the beach isn't bad, ~250 to 300 yards but if you are carrying umbrellas, cooler, chairs etc, you may want to invest in a beach cart. No handicap access, they had a lift, but it was broken.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

My friend's wedding took place in Siesta Key and my fiance and I were both members of their bridal party, so we needed to find an accommodating lodge that was on the key, one that was not one million dollars a night and hopefully had a kitchen so we could cook some on our own to save on costs. Beach Club at Siesta Key was perfect for our needs!

Pros - So cute and homey - very up-to-date facilities. We stayed in the studio condo which was fine for our needs. I liked how it was fully stocked with supplies (pans, paper towels, a very clean fridge). We really enjoyed actual unit, and our little steps and beach trail to the beach (literally across one building is the beach with a private access - super clean and easy). The front desk staff was GREAT - they fully explained the area, gave us taxi numbers and bike rental recommendations. Their service was above and beyond, and they made us feel welcomed and not just like a number. I also enjoyed the location of this hotel. We walked down the beach to our friends condo multiple times, we biked to old village, we popped out on the main street and checked out things in that area. They have a nice pool and chairs available for guests.

Cons - I really don't have much except that our interactions with the housekeeping attendants were less than stellar. We didn't have a "do not disturb" hanger for some reason, and forgot to ask for one. They would swing by and say they would come back but then never come back, which was annoying when we're waiting on something The housekeeping just seemed very hit or miss - they didn't stock up our kitchen soap once throughout the duration of our stay, and we had to call and ask for items repeatedly. #firstworldproblems

But ultimately, the pros heavily outweighed the cons - so I definitely recommend this place! I'm not sure we'll ever go back to Siesta Key (you pretty much can see everything in a day), but if we find ourselves there we will definitely look up Beach Club at Siesta Key!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Peoria, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

My family & I were invited to join some friends for a July 4th extended weekend celebration in Siesta Key. We reside in Arizona, so we were thrilled to accept. Our friends had already booked a room at this hotel, so we followed suit. We booked 104b which is a two bedroom with a private back porch with direct access to the pool area. We stayed for four nights with our 3 kids. Two were able to share a bed in the second bedroom & the third slept on the sleeper sofa. The kitchen area provided everything needed to make meals (pots, pans, cooking utensils, colander, baking pans, silverware, glasses, plates, measuring cup, pitcher for punch or tea, etc). The grilling area also provided everything needed (propane, grilling utensils, etc). The only thing you need to supply is the food! While we were there, the hotel was filled to capacity, but every time we wanted to use the grills they were always available! As far as the beach goes, it's a short walk to beach access. The hotel provides towels, chairs, & umbrellas. And of course the beach is to die for! Sand doesn't get hot and was super clean! There are also several restaurants within walking distance.

There were only a few things that were downfalls for us. The kitchen/living room area of the room was really tight. When we folded out the sleeper sofa, you pretty much lost all of the space & couldn't move around freely. Also, when we would go to sleep at night the lights that kept the shared front porch area lit would stay on pretty late. Even with the blinds or curtains closed a lot of light still came in & made it a little difficult to fall asleep. The last issue was parking. They have just enough parking for their units....so we were always fighting for a spot close to our room. Also, b/c they were filled to capacity they would only issue one parking pass per room. We had friends come visit and they wouldn't give them a parking pass. Luckily there was a spot on the grass & they allowed them to park there. Otherwise, I don't know where they could have parked.

Overall the negatives were minor. I really liked staying at this hotel & would recommend it for families. We hope to go back to Siesta Key in the future!

Stayed July 2014
Hartford, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

I was here for a weekend as I had business meetings Thursday, Friday and Monday in the Tampa area and it did not make time or economic sense to go home - lucky me! I had a one bedroom unit with a full kitchen, king sized bed and gorgeous bath. The entire staff go totally above and beyond to make sure your stay is perfect. Upon arrival I asked if someone could give me a hand getting my bags to the room as I am recovering from foot surgery and was a bit embarassed to find that the gentleman checking in behind me and who offered to assist me was one of the owners of the property. I also needed assistance getting the beach chairs and umbrella they provided (all brand new) down to the beach and it never seemed like an inconvenience, rather an opportunity to get to know their guests just a little bit better.

The units are beautiful, well appointed and very spacious. The kitchen is well provisioned for those who want to eat in - I stocked up for simple breakfasts and lunch to maxamize beach time and had everything I needed. The unit was stocked with plenty of thirsty bath and beach towels, soaps, shampoo (etc.) and even a washer/dryer combination so when I packed to head home I had nothing wet from the beach.

The pool area is lovely and has 4 or 5 grills, which get plenty of use and are well cleaned every morning. Each evening I was invited to joining a group of guests gathered by the pool having returned from dinner and the ritual of watching the sun set, a lovely way to end the day.

This is a wonderful property and I cannot wait to return.

Room Tip: All the rooms are lovely, but only two have private balconies but both overlook the pool so private...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo

Been to Beach Club at Siesta Key? Share your experiences!