“Great stay, great price!” 4 of 5 stars

You added Beach Club at Siesta Key to your Saves list
Beach Club at Siesta Key
3.0 of 5 Villa   |   6732 Sarasea Circle, Siesta Key, FL   |
Oxford, CT
“Great stay, great price!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I wasn't sure what to expect both at the Beach Club and Siesta Key in general since I had not heard of this destination until we were looking for somewhere to go during April break. What a fabulous find! The beach sand is so soft, and the water was clean, clear and turquoise. Crescent Beach could be a tie with Aruba for my favorite beach. Right before we left home, I started to read reviews about noise at the Beach Club and I did panic a little and bought some ear plugs, but I didn't even need to open the package. We stayed in 102D by the pool and noise was never an issue either from our neighbors or from guest using the pool. The condo was furnished beautifully and had plenty of supplies...towels, dish soap, toiletries, etc. I was a little jealous of the Hyatt guests with their umbrellas and comfortable lounge chairs at the beach, but when I thought about the price they paid, vs the price I did, schlepping my chair to the beach didn't seem like such a big deal. The ladies at the front desk were so nice. My daughter needed to get stitches out while on vacation and one of them even called home to find out the phone number and location of the walk in she takes her daughter to. I would absolutely stay here again...yes, I did miss being directly on the beach to sit on the balcony and watch the sun set or listen to the waves, but the walk to the beach was so quick and easy...even with a 7 and 3 year old, that for the price, I would rate this an outstanding place to stay!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

I rated this property 'average' instead of 'very good' - mostly due to the noise from the upstairs neighbors and anyone walking outside our door. Also, the lighting in the bathroom was very poor - impossible to put makeup on or for a man to shave. But the shower was nice. Location to beach is good (the beach is everything they say it is!) - the small commercial area has just 2 or 3 restaurants (loud, noisy) to pick from, however the food was excellent! Within driving distance to very nice shopping.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Bogota, Colombia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

We spent 10 days during spring break at the RVA Resort and liked it very much.
I would really like to mention the front desk ladies Shauna and Alise who did a great job! Thanks for everything!
The apartment is very nice and fully equiped. The location is perfect, because you're only footsteps away from one of the most beautiful beaches in the world.

We came to the RVA in october 2012 and I gave the 5 points, for an excellent stay.
This time only 4 because the house keeping during spring break was very poor! Finally after leaving a note and a 5$ tip they wiped and vacuumed the floors. They never cleand the bathroom!

Room tip: Avoid 102B, the huge aircondition is attached on the outside wall of the bedroom and is very noisy! We loved the 2-bedroom suite 206C!

Room Tip: Avoid 102B, we loved 206C
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Røyken, Buskerud, Norway
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

We spent one week at The Beach Club. We have resived good information, and good service before we arrived. The apartement was very nice. The service was excellent. The people who works her is so helpfull, and sweet.
There is only ting thing that makes us considering to choose another apartement next time; We had a hard time sleeping because we could hear everything from our neightbor. I had earpugs- but that did not help.
I am very sorry for telling this- because everything else was perfect. But good sleeping is part of the whole experiense, so... Sincerely hope that they can do somthing aboute this.

Siesta Key is lovely; the people, the beach, sunset and good food. Can recommend the lokal resturant: The lobsterpot- lovely food. We will be back next year.

Room Tip: Think you should choose apartement 200c - or another apartement in the end/beginning. See my coment.
bournemouth
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

My partner and I stayed at the Beach Club last October 2012 we had a fantastic time, The apartment was clean fresh and modern. We had everything we needed, Towels were changed every day, the staff were helpful and couldn't do enough to help. The Sunsets were unbelievable so a camera is a must.

This was the ideal location for everything just a few steps to the most beautiful beach I have ever been on. There were excellent restaurants within walking distance and excellent shopping facilities. The bars and restaurants all had live music most nights which was to a very high standard. There is boat hire just down the road which is so cheap compared to England. There was so much to see and do and not enough time to do it all.

To sum it up we had such a wonderful time we are going back to the Beach Club this October 2013, only difference is we are going back for 3 weeks and taking 2 friends with us. Cant wait !!!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

I reserved a two-bedroom deluxe for our two sons and their families. It is not an inexpensive place and cost over $1500 total for four nights. Although it is very nicely furnished, they experienced absolutely no housekeeping for any of the days they were there. On the first day, the maid set towels on their kitchen table. That was the extent of the housekeeping. The instructions said if you DID NOT want housekeeping services, to put the sign on your door. There was NO sign on their door. Towels were on the floor, which means to replace. From there on, they had the same four towels even after several requests and even phoning the after-hours number to request more. The place clearly advertises they have housekeeping services EVERY day. I went into the office the day after they left to find out why this had happened. At first they denied it, then one guy said he knew they had called the number, but they didn't take the towels because they had not asked at the office when it was open. At that point, they said they would have the manager call me and took my number. The next afternoon, after no call, I returned. This time the office person was the one I had initially rented from. She said the manager was on vacation all week and didn't know why they said she would call me. She said their housekeeping doesn't make beds or anything like that. After I told her the story, which she acted like she did not believe, she then offered 10% back. I suppose that is the last I will hear, but this was a huge disappointment. We rent a condo down the street during the winter and I though I had found a place that I could get for the rest of our family each winter. This is truly very poor service at what could be a nice place. The only other complaint was that you could hear plainly through the walls/floors. So...if you are expecting anything other than a room I would suggest you move on.

Room Tip: None of the rooms have a beach view, but 102C is really a nice 2-bedroom with a living room, kitchen...
Viera, Floria
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

Had a nice time at the Beach Club. I've stayed in tons for 4 and 5 star hotels and this was pretty good. The room and property for the most part exceeded my expectations. Housekeeping on the property does a wonderful job (my kuddos to them). The room and furnishings (with the exception of the sofa sleeper) were very nice. However, like others have mentioned...the walls are paper thin. I had a second floor room and could hear pounding from people walking above us all night long with the exception of between 2am to 5am. The noises at 6am from people departing were so loud, I actually checked all the windows because I swore they must have been opened, but they were closed. So, my advice is - if you want to stay here and your a light sleeper get a top floor room or bring some earplugs so you can have a restful sleep. I thought the pictures accurately showed the property. I didn't feel it was cramped. The pull out couch was a nightmare to sleep on. It would be ok for little kids, but not adults. It is very thin. I am still going to give it a very good rating because besides the sleeper sofa and the noise (I am a light sleeper) I did like it.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Been to Beach Club at Siesta Key? Share your experiences!