“Ice Cream to Die For” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Cape Coral, Florida
“Ice Cream to Die For”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

We have been going to Siesta Key once a year and the first place I want to hit as soon as I get there is Big Olaf's. Their ice cream is to die for - creamy, delicious, large, sumptuous! I always get a cone of Chocolate Mint Chip. They have a large number of flavors, many ways to serve it, and there is also fudge there. This is not a place to go to while on a diet (LOL). Don't miss out on this treat.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Mokena, Illinois
“Yummy, yummy, yummy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

More selections of ice cream, ice cream cones, and fudge than you could ever imagine. Being a pumpkin lover and November, I couldn't resist the pumpkin ice cream. It was delicious, creamy, rich flavored. Couldn't have been any better.
My grandsons both had Superman ice cream. They seemed to be leaping with a "higher bound" after tasting it. Everyone enjoyed the ice cream they chose. Brought home some fudge which was equally as good.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Is there a Heath Thief?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

We decided to see what the Clamor is about.

Odered Heath Bar Toffee Ice Cream. Not on espec of Heath Bar anywhere to be savored, disappointing.

I found the fact that "Homemade" Ince Cream is in quotes disconcerting. Does this mean it is homemade or it is like homemade? Not sure.

• 2 of 5 stars Food
Springdale, Arkansas
“Creamy ice cream but remember CASH ONLY”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

I love ice cream and they have many options including cone options. Of course you are paying for the location and more along the price of StoneCold product. But just in case you forget cash, they conveniently have an ATM on the side of the counter. I think I know how they make a couple extra $s in this debit card world.

My rocky road was excellent and my wife got the raspberry and white chocolate. Good stuff!!

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Palatine, Illinois
“Great Ice Cream”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

It's pricey but every flavor is great! We all sorts of ice cream in our group. we had different cones and waffle cones as well as in cups. I would have gone more but it was expensive.

Visited October 2013