“Great location very nice owner!!” 3 of 5 stars

The Inn on Siesta Key
515 Beach Rd, Siesta Key, FL 34242   |
Special Price
15% off room rate
“Great location very nice owner!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

I have traveled a lot in my life and that said I feel some attention to details need to be addressed. For example shower liner was very dirty and broken, fridge handles were dirty, trash can needed to be replaced and the carpet was very old. The bed slept well and the location was great kinda in the middle and free beach chairs and umbrellas were a very nice touch! Paige was so welcoming and we did enjoy our stay. I will say the kitchen was stocked well with dishes and utensils about anything you would need! Also lots of bath towels were provided and that was very nice. To sum up we enjoyed our stay just think some revamping needs to be done.

• Stayed August 2013
theinn34242, Owner at The Inn on Siesta Key, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Some more good, constructive ideas. I am happy to announce we have just put all new metal roofs on the property and are, as able, going from unit to unit to renovate. We are working on Unit #6, The Cabana, as we speak. I am going with ALL TILE floors for the obvious reasons! Look on the website in November for the new pictures and the progress.
Towards the end of off-season which is now September, October, November and December, we inventory units and replace or renew items...... Thanks for staying at the INN, looking forward to your return.
Paige Hartmann
innkeeper
www.theinnonsiestakey.com

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Colombe, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

An excellent "inn" and an extremely pleasant "innkeeper" : the right place to enjoy Siesta Key.
There is a public access to the beach nearby, the famous Siesta Key beach with its pure white sand. There are all sorts of stores on the mainland, from Publix to Books a Million.

Room Tip: I had a room (or, more properly an apartment) over the office; the most attractive feature is the te...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Crystal River, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

I love coming to the Inn. I only live a few hours away in another part of the state but to come and stay there is like going on a great vacation close to home. You can't beat the beach and all the amenities available to you in Siesta Key. How relaxing and enjoyable. The local people are friendly and helpful and you are close to other area beaches and places of interest. I am a returning visitor year after year for sure! Thanks for making my little visits so wonderful.

Room Tip: The one by the pool area makes you feel like you are in a home all by yourself. So relaxing to sit o...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Celebration, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

Tom and I knew we wanted to be married at sunset on our favorite beach ... Siesta Key. However, the rest of the plans were ""up in the air". After calling a few places, I called the next number on a list and a sweet voice said "I had reached The Inn on Siesta Key. My name is Paige Hartmann, I am the Innkeeper. How may I help you?" That's how it started. But a long way from how it ended! We arrived to a spacious cottage, that captured the time in which it was built, 1936. Complete with a beautiful stone fireplace in the living room. Charming. A beach theme throughout. A 10 X 20 screened-in front porch, which easily sat 8 people at two round tables, welcomed us. The rest of the cottage was every bit as spacious and immaculately kept. On the dinning room table we found a note that warmed us and brought more smiles. "Welcome Chris and Tom! Enjoy! Inside the package we found a bottle of champagne and some treats to nibble on. The personal touch of Paige's thoughtfulness made us feel like we were special. Let me rephrase that. Special, is when you receive "good service". With Paige's personal touch, she goes beyond "good service"! When you meet her you will know that she treats all of her guests, her staff, her neighbors with that same genuine personal touch that makes you feel as if you are a priority. Paige answered our request for a person to marry us. Jennifer Moore, Notary-to-Go. Jennifer was extraordinary! Come see what we mean!! You could not have anyone do it better! After seventeen years of marrying couples she combines her expertise with unique freshness that makes this day the best day of your life! Since Tom has a bad knee we were concerned about him making the walk down to the surf. We asked Paige if she had any suggestions. Then came the truly unexpected thrill ... talk about exciting!!! Paige made a call to her friend Glen, owner of "The Pedicab". Again, Paige knocked it out of the ballpark. In a buggy we were biked down to the surf from the north end of the beach, then Glen, our driver, took us along the water's edge for about two miles to where Jennifer was waiting, vows in hand. As we faced the sun setting behind a red and yellow sky, turning the blue-green water red from the sky's reflection, we held hands for an unforgettable wedding ceremony that both Tom and I will always remember as the most incredible time of our life!!!. Glen, not only was our owner/driver but he, on the spot, offered to take pictures of us exchanging our vows and the first kiss as husband and wife. Completing the night with a tour of The Village, ringing his bell and announcing "Just Married". Folks called out "Congratulations" and waved in celebration. So much fun! How could we not add another night to our stay? So we did! And to think it all started because of a sweet girl who answered the phone, I am Paige Hartmann, Innkeeper. How may I help you?"

Room Tip: We only saw the inside of The Cottage. However, we feel certain all rooms are as described in the w...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for his birthday. This was our first time in Siesta Key (Rated #1 beach). We stayed in "The Lookout" cottage 2. It's upstairs above the office and very private with it's very own balcony! This is conveniently located across the street from Beach access #9. It's about a 5-10 minute walk, but you can see the ocean from the second level. The property has a cottage beach feel and is very quiet and private. The decor has been updated to a modern beach motif. The actual property however is obviously older. It could use some updating, but it's mostly hidden with the nice decor. We almost felt like we were the only ones staying there, as we had the pool all to ourselves. Paige (inn keeper) was friendly and accommodating. We would likely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
chesterfield
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed for a week in The Lookout at The Inn on Siesta Key and absolutely loved it. We fell in love with Siesta Key in 2010 on a day trip and returned the following year for a week's holiday and then again this year. We found The Inn on Siesta Key while trawling the Internet for the perfect accommodation to suit us. It was perfect. Few minutes walk to both the No 1 beach in USA and to the village where there are lots of good bars and restaurants. There is a pool with plenty of sun loungers, umbrellas etc and a BBQ but if you want to go to the beach there are beach chairs, umbrellas and towels provided. If you're looking for 5 star modern facilities then this isn't the place for you but why would you in Siesta Key. The Inn is old style Florida with a beachy vibe. Paige, The Innkeeper, is a lovely person who will help you wherever she can, very friendly and approachable. Thanks Paige, keep up the good work.

Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Issaquah, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

I was in Orlando for a conference and on a whim decided to head to Siesta key for a few days. After driving up and down Beach and Midnight Pass Roads I came to realize that finding a place to stay close to the beach was going to be difficult since most places rent out by the week….especially when it was 7:30 pm on a Friday night.

Just as I was about to give up and head to the nearest chain hotel I came across the Inn on Siesta Key. I made a quick call and within 5 minutes Paige was over to show me the wonderful 1 bedroom apartment that luckily was available. The unit was impeccably clean and the Inn on Siesta Key even had beach towels, chairs and umbrellas. Paige took time to highlight her favorite restaurants and places.

The Inn was a short three blocks to Siesta Key Village. Beach access was indeed across the street. I was able to make a quick return to my room during a day of sunbathing for lunch and sun breaks (note that I am from Seattle so I needed to be bit extra careful so I don’t get crispy). There are lots of places to stay in Siesta Key but if you want GREAT service, super close beach access, short walk to Siesta Key village all at a good price then I recommend the Inn on Siesta Key.

Thanks Paige for a wonderful stay!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Been to The Inn on Siesta Key? Share your experiences!