“Tapas” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 35 Restaurants in Siesta Key
Cuisines: Seafood, Tapas, Contemporary, Fusion
Good for: Outdoor seating, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Nestled in Siesta Key Village, The Cottage is a casual and quaint, old Florida beach house with a menu that will never disappoint. Our fusion cuisine appeals to locals and globe trekkers alike with Latin American, Asian and Hawaiian influences. We offer indoor dining and two options for outdoor seating--a front patio that overlooks The Siesta Key Village, and a garden-setting back patio with live music nightly. Happy Hour runs 7days a week from 11:00am-6:00pm (12pm-6pm on Sunday). Known for attention to fine food, lovely cocktails and great service, The Cottage has quickly become everything that is raved about on TripAdvisor and more.
“Tapas”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

Shrimp rolls and smoked fish spread was great!! Would definitly come back for entrées as well. Our server Laura did a great job.

Dundas, Canada
“Grouper and Mahi Mahi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

Portions were great. Taste was amazing. Service by Caroline was exemplary. Price was spot on! The outdoor patio was very private and cozy.
The seats could have been more comfortable but were OK.

Visited December 2013
Sarasota, Florida
“Thanksgiving weekend”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

Stop by the cottage and enjoyed beverages with my 3 cousins. I tried there famous tuna tiradito it was fantastic!! James are server was great!

Visited November 2013
Ottawa, Canada
“Tasty lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

Just had a very tasty lunch here, served up by Caroline who was so pleasant and helpful. We had the crab sliders and a burger with a couple of beers, taking advantage of the lunch specials for part of the meal. Will definitely be going back to try a few more items on the menu and listen to a little of the music drifting in from next door.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
marvin
“Fantastico”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

I came down to srq w/my family during thanksgiving weekend. First time to srq.w/ my family is I live in north Carolina. Not only was the weather amazing but I was highly impressed w/this restaurant. Our server James was exceptional!!! He had great knowledge of the menu and helped me chose what to order. The beverages we delicious as well. Thank u and when I come back I will be visiting it again.

• Visited November 2013