My wife and I just recently returned from the Hyatt Residence Club on Siesta Key. I'd give it 6 stars if I could! The location, the beach, the accomodations, and the service were all outstanding. We are seasoned travelers and have been to luxury beach resorts all over the world, including Fiji, Bora Bora, and dozens of places in the Caribbean. Pretty hard to imagine, but this Hyatt beats them all, hands down. The beach is broad, pure white, incredibly soft sand, almost like baby powder, and it never got hot. (Not surprisingly, it was voted the #1 beach in the USA.) We took long walks on the beach each day. There was a beach attendant on staff to set up your chairs, lounges and umbrellas, and the Hyatt beach area was never crowded. Likewise there was a pool attendant making sure we got towels, terrycloth lounge covers, and cold water at their beachfront pool area and grotto-like hot tub. There were also numerous private cabanas at the pool, available to guests at no cost! Check-in was smooth and quick, and the conceirge provided service with a smile to make dinner reservations, get theater tix, etc. There is high speed wifi in all the suites, and the lobby lounge also has 2 computers with printers for use of the guests. There are a number of excellent, reasonably priced restaurants within easy walking distance of the resort, as well as a wonderful fresh fish market (who will also cook your selected fish for you to take out.) In addition, there is a full-service supermarket, a pharmacy and a post office right in the same area. I have saved the accomodations for last, since they're the best. Our suite was a 3 BR, 3 BA unit on the top floor with a full gulf view. Although we had lots of stay-over company, the suite never felt crowed. It appeared to be nearly new, and everything was in great shape with comfortable and stylish furnishings and a fully- equipped gourmet kitchen. A very nice breakfast buffet was served free of charge in the guest lounge area. We frequently ate lunch in our suite, on the terrace overlooking the ocean, and watched the dolphins play. This place is not cheap, but you definitely get what you pay for! We saved some money by booking with Tropical Sands Realty on Siesta Key, rather than going through the Hyatt, and it was seamless.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the new standard of vacation ownership at Hyatt Siesta Key Beachn- A Hyatt Residence Club, just minutes away from the art and cultural hub of Sarasota, Florida. The beachfront residences provide superior amenities, luxurious accommodations and unparalleled service. Spend the day on the beach or poolside in a private cabana. Watch the sunset over the Gulf of Mexico from your private terrace or the beachfront firepit. The surrounding environment provides endless opportunities for fishing, boating, water sports or simply relaxing. Escape to Siesta Key Beach and experience the luxury, lifestyle and location for yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz so you can book your Hyatt Siesta Key Beach Resort, A Hyatt Residence Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Siesta Key Beach Resort, a Hyatt Residence Club Hotel Siesta Key
- Hyatt Siesta Key Beach Resort, A Hyatt Residence Club Florida