We stayed in the 2bd Premier Gulf Front condo. It was absolutely gorgeous! 2400 sq ft of pure elegance. The furnishings and amenities were first class! The master bathroom had a huge tub that was open to the master bedroom. The shower had 2 heads and a rain shower. The toilet had a heated seat. The kitchen had Wolf appliances, which sadly we didn't use. There were 3.5 bathrooms which was awesome! All of them had beautiful tiles and furnishings. The views are too die for. The condos are right on the beach. The pool wasn't the greatest but apparently they bought a hotel and tore it down so they had to just refurbish the pool. The sitting areas around the pool were very nice. We enjoyed drinks and snacks while we watched World Cup. The bartender was very cool and made some good drinks. The negative is that they only open 12-5. There is free breakfast every morning which was nice. The workout facility had nice equipment which is a must! The beach is one of nicest I have been to. The sand was cool and felt like flour on your feet. The water was warm and clear. They have free kayaks and paddle boards to use. There is some nice snorkeling right off the resort. I loved the fact that the gate to the beach required our room key so it kept others out. There are some restaurants in walking distance that were good as well. This resort is absolutely gorgeous just needs a restaurant!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the new standard of vacation ownership at Hyatt Siesta Key Beachn- A Hyatt Residence Club, just minutes away from the art and cultural hub of Sarasota, Florida. The beachfront residences provide superior amenities, luxurious accommodations and unparalleled service. Spend the day on the beach or poolside in a private cabana. Watch the sunset over the Gulf of Mexico from your private terrace or the beachfront firepit. The surrounding environment provides endless opportunities for fishing, boating, water sports or simply relaxing. Escape to Siesta Key Beach and experience the luxury, lifestyle and location for yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz so you can book your Hyatt Siesta Key Beach Resort, A Hyatt Residence Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Siesta Key Beach Resort, a Hyatt Residence Club Hotel Siesta Key
- Hyatt Siesta Key Beach Resort, A Hyatt Residence Club Florida