My best friend and I were on a "mommy escape" and our criteria were: 2 bedroom suite (so we're not texting constantly about where/when to meet), on the beach, nice restaurants in the area, spa, and the vague "somewhere nice". The Hyatt Siesta Key exceeded all of our expectations and more.
Other reviewers have nicely covered the modern and luxurious amenities and how professional and pleasant the hotel staff are - so I will share all the little details, which I loved.
There was a cooler tote bag and a larger rolling cooler for your use in the utility closet (they live with the vacuum cleaner and the ironing board). Perfect for bringing your beverages/snacks down to the beach and keeping them cool. Genius :)
The single cup coffee maker was so fun to use and housekeeping stocked the K-cups every day.
We did place a small grocery order (mostly water so we weren't lugging grocery bags around) which was beautifully arranged in the refrigerator before our arrival.
I never figured out how to use the Nepresso machine but it was pretty to look at. The pods are at the reception area (go figure).
There was an included continental breakfast from 8-10am daily in the area next to the reception area. For those of you looking for protein, it's limited to boiled eggs and cheese cubes and I think I saw some kind of deli meats. The scones were particularly yummy.
We stayed for a long weekend in early May and we kept saying, "This place is SOOO nice - we don't want to go home." :) We will definitely be back as soon as we can plan another mommy escape - the Hyatt Siesta Key was an incredibly lovely and perfect escape.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the new standard of vacation ownership at Hyatt Siesta Key Beachn- A Hyatt Residence Club, just minutes away from the art and cultural hub of Sarasota, Florida. The beachfront residences provide superior amenities, luxurious accommodations and unparalleled service. Spend the day on the beach or poolside in a private cabana. Watch the sunset over the Gulf of Mexico from your private terrace or the beachfront firepit. The surrounding environment provides endless opportunities for fishing, boating, water sports or simply relaxing. Escape to Siesta Key Beach and experience the luxury, lifestyle and location for yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz so you can book your Hyatt Siesta Key Beach Resort, A Hyatt Residence Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Siesta Key Beach Resort, a Hyatt Residence Club Hotel Siesta Key
- Hyatt Siesta Key Beach Resort, A Hyatt Residence Club Florida