We stayed in a two bedroom plus den (sleeper sofa) over Easter week in 2013. We had a great time. All three teenagers enjoyed the location. They could walk to places (pizza, ice cream, 7-11, along the beach where their friends were) and we loved the amenities - pool, valet parking, breakfast, grills, tiki bar, cabanas, towels/chairs, etc. All the rooms are the same quality. We saved a few dollars and stayed in a room with a view of the village. Did not matter as we had plenty of space (and a great kitchen with a SubZero refrigerator, Wolf six-burner gas oven, etc) and we were walking the beach in the morning, out by the beach/pool all day, and then back on the beach for the sunset. Staff is great. Valet with covered parking is an extra special treat on Siesta Key beach. We will be back. Often! Overheard another couple from Ohio say "this place simply rocks!"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the new standard of vacation ownership at Hyatt Siesta Key Beachn- A Hyatt Residence Club, just minutes away from the art and cultural hub of Sarasota, Florida. The beachfront residences provide superior amenities, luxurious accommodations and unparalleled service. Spend the day on the beach or poolside in a private cabana. Watch the sunset over the Gulf of Mexico from your private terrace or the beachfront firepit. The surrounding environment provides endless opportunities for fishing, boating, water sports or simply relaxing. Escape to Siesta Key Beach and experience the luxury, lifestyle and location for yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz so you can book your Hyatt Siesta Key Beach Resort, A Hyatt Residence Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Siesta Key Beach Resort, a Hyatt Residence Club Hotel Siesta Key
- Hyatt Siesta Key Beach Resort, A Hyatt Residence Club Florida