I just returned from a 5 night stay at this resort and loved every minute of it. The staff was amazing. They were super friendly and always willing to offer a hand or advice, remembering me and my party throughout the entire stay. The condos are amazing. By far, the nicest I've stayed in with all the comforts of home and then some! Large comfortable beds. The master bedroom was so spacious and had sliders out to the balcony. A master bath to die for with a huge shower and separate whirlpool tub, two sinks and a very large vanity area. We had a condo overlooking the beach and I spent so much of my time sitting out there enjoying the view, with coffee in the morning, a glass of wine in the evening.
They have beach chairs and umbrellas set up every day, free of charge. There are also kayaks and other various items you can borrow free of charge, including bikes for a nice ride on the beach.
I would probably say the only thing that would make this a nicer resort is if they had more options as far as food and drinks. I realize they have full kitchens but since we were not staying that long, we didn't bother to stock it with food, just a few necessities. They have a pool bar that is open only a few hours a day (weather permitting) and has a nice, but limited selection of lunch foods. I would have been nice to have it open much longer and maybe offer more options.
We did enjoy Siesta Key Village on multiple occasions, which has lots of restaurants and clubs, shops, etc. The only problem there is very limited parking, so we had to park several blocks out of our way. There is a lot of free transportation (working only for tips) on the island though that would be convenient to take there and back.
Overall, this is a fabulous resort and I hope I get the opportunity to enjoy it again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the new standard of vacation ownership at Hyatt Siesta Key Beachn- A Hyatt Residence Club, just minutes away from the art and cultural hub of Sarasota, Florida. The beachfront residences provide superior amenities, luxurious accommodations and unparalleled service. Spend the day on the beach or poolside in a private cabana. Watch the sunset over the Gulf of Mexico from your private terrace or the beachfront firepit. The surrounding environment provides endless opportunities for fishing, boating, water sports or simply relaxing. Escape to Siesta Key Beach and experience the luxury, lifestyle and location for yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Hyatt Siesta Key Beach Resort, A Hyatt Residence Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Siesta Key Beach Resort, a Hyatt Residence Club Hotel Siesta Key
- Hyatt Siesta Key Beach Resort, A Hyatt Residence Club Florida