“Awful” 1 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Tequesta
“Awful”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2010

We visited this restaurant for a couple of slices of pizza. We couldn't get out fast enough. The pizza had charred pieces on the bottom ... I had mushrooms added to mine, and they were totally raw. The waitress should not be in any job where she has to deal with the public -- she was extremely unpleasant to deal with, bordering on uncivil. The interior or the restaurant also was depressing. There are other pizza places on Siesta Key, so don't waste your time and money here.

Indianapolis, Indiana
“crappy food, crappy service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2010

We were staying at a nearby resort that advertised for city pizza, I called at 7:30 which is when they were supposed to open, I was informed they didnt open until 8:30..ok so I call back at 8:30 and put my order in for breakfast and advise I want it delivered because thats what the ad says, the lady said " I know what it says and we dont deliver" OK step 2 I go pick it up she was rude, the food was terrible my eggs, bacon and what was supposed to be toast that was really garlic bread was covered in garlic...food was horrible. I would have rather drove into sarasota and eaten at mcdonalds...dont eat at this place!

Ga.
“Real Italian Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2010

My husband and I are Italians from CT, and City Pizza reminded us of home. We had a Large Pepperoni pizza with a Greek salad.. BOTH were very good. The salad dressing was yummy, and the pizza was authentic. If you're seeking real Italian food, I highly recommend this place.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, Florida
“Terrible!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2010

Ordered for delivery and was told that the discount that was offered in the hotel room advertisement no longer applied. Ordered anyway and found the pizza to be overpriced and not very good at all. Find a Pizza Hut or Papa John's. You'll get better pizza at a much better price.

conn.
“Food-so-so,Waitress-Zero personality!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2010

Processed turkey for grinders, meatball sub OK ,cola tasted AWEFUL totally watered down! I tried to joke about mazarella on a meatball [parm] waitress never once cracked a smile the entire time and we felt extreamly UNWELCOME the whole time we were there! The atmosphere felt great -UNTIL OUR WAITRESS ARRIVED! Great location but run with 0 class. [Go over to Cresent Grocery next door and get Boars Head turkey!]

• 2 of 5 stars Food

Been to City Pizza? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage City Pizza, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.