“GREAT TIME ON OUR SUNSET CRUISE” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Parasailing, Jet Ski Rental, Boat Rental as well as sight-seeing tours, dolphin encounter tours, sunset tours and even private "you name it" tours. We are located just East of the Stickney point drawbridge which goes onto Siesta Key from Clark Road. Parasail riders can be any age (5yrs-105yrs)and you can fly together with friends on up to 1200' of line. We have a perfect safety record with 23 years experience and US Coast Guard Master Captains and USCG Inspected and Certified Boats. Jet skiers can cruise our new Yamahas anywhere they like and only need to be 16yrs old to drive. Each jet ski holds 3 people. Our rental boats are gps equipped and do not have a restricted riding area. Also, most boat rental companies require you to come in by 4:30pm. Dolphin and Sunset Tours Daily.
Buffalo, New York
“GREAT TIME ON OUR SUNSET CRUISE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

We had a great time on our sunset cruise! Captain Mark was wonderful! We will make this an annual attraction! We might even try to parasailing next year!!! Thanks Mark!!

Visited October 2013

“Sunset cruise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Had a fabulous time with Captain Mark on the sunset cruise. Saw dolphins and the sun disappear behind the ocean. Kids had a blast.

Visited August 2013
New Berlin, Wisconsin
5 attraction reviews
“Parasailing Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

I was very nervous about parasailing, but my son convinced me I should go. The reservations were simple to make, and they called us to tell us the captain was running behind, very nice instead of making us wait. The take off and landings were smooth, and it was so quiet and peacefull in the air. We saw dolphins swimming below us and others on our boat saw sea turtles and sting rays. Definetly go for the "dip" at the end, that was probably the most fun of all.

Visited August 2013
“I can't stop smiling!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

I literally am still smiling and excited about our parasail trip. The captains and mates were friendly, fun and knowledgable. They went out of their way to make everyone comfortable and happy. I felt safe and cared for.

The office staff were efficient and helpful from the first call to checking in and printing our photos. It was crazy busy in the office yet everyone was smiling and entertaining. I will absolutely return again and again.

Visited July 2013
Sand Key
“"AWESOME"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

It was a very pleasurable experience for my granddaughter. She went on the Jet Ski and couldn't stop smiling. The employees are very professional and accommodating. We can't wait to go back again so she can go parasailing. I recommend this company to everyone that ever comes down to the Sarasota area.

Visited June 2013