“Great and Friendly place!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 4 shopping in Siesta Key
Type: Specialty Shops
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: This is a new wine shop located on Siesta Key, FL in Siesta Key Village.
“Great and Friendly place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2012 via mobile

I recently went into Siesta Key wines and had a great experience. Personally, I prefer white wine and they were able to find me a great wine I liked. They have Florida fruit wines but also have imported wines as well. There is something for everybody in this store. Great customer service and very knowledgeable about their wines. I would recommend this place to anyone who is looking to find good quality wine.

“Excellent all around!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2012 via mobile

I visit siesta key wines very frequently. Everytime I go there I am greeted with a friendly smile and great service. I live here on Siesta key and always bring friends and family in when they visit! Great place to visit!

SiestaKeyWines, Owner at Siesta Key Tropical Wines, responded to this review, May 23, 2012
Thank you very much for your kind review! It always means alot when a "local" customer appreciates our business! We support our local community and sell many Florida made products and having you support us is what keeps our local economy growing. Thank you so much for being one of our frequent customers and for sending your friends and family our way!
SW Florida
“Not so lucky...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2012

I actually live on Siesta Key. My family was visiting & was excited to try this place out & buy some "local" wine. They were treated terribly as soon as they walked in. The girl working there (which I knew who they were talking about) was rude & unhelpful to them. Most other times, I see this same girl sitting out front of the establishment smoking & doing nothing. My family left without buying anything & I don't blame them.

Visited May 2012
SiestaKeyWines, Owner at Siesta Key Tropical Wines, responded to this review, May 21, 2012
Thank you for your response and constructive criticism. I am truly sorry that your family did not have an enjoyable experience at our shop and as result were unable to find a wine that suited them. I am not sure which day this unsatisfactory visit occurred, as I do not recall it and am here on most days, but I will look into the matter to ensure that this does not happen again. We pride ourselves on trying to be as prompt and inviting as possible to make everyone's visit enjoyable, but that was obviously not the experience that your family had. I hope your family enjoys the rest of their trip and I hope that both your family and you will accept a complimentary wine tasting on me. Thank you again for your comments.
North Port, Florida, United States
3 attraction reviews
“Fantastic little spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012

Love this place. Wine tastings daily for about $3 a person. That gets you five wines to try. The young lady who helped us was friendly and knowledgeable.

Visited May 2012
New York City, New York
“Didn't know Florida made wine.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2012

I discovered Tropical Wines on Trip Advisor while looking for things to do in Siesta Key so I thought I'd check it out. My husband and I love to taste the local wines where ever we go, so why should FL be an exception?! "Maureen" warmly greeted us and was very knowledgeable about wine. We liked the wines we tasted and bought a bottle of the Merlot along with some local fudge. This was a fun and worthwhile stop and I recommend this for any wine lover who visits the area.

Visited January 2012