“Relaxing lunch” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Cleveland
“Relaxing lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

We ate outside despite the heat which didn't bother us. We sat in a shady spot and fans were outdoors to circulate the air. Even though the outdoor area is on a side street, there are plants making it private. Good selection of items. Had a traditional BLT while my grandson had pancakes, and my husband had a burger. Very friendly server and reasonable prices.

Visited June 2014

Bardstown, Kentucky
“Try the Cajun Benedict”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

We ate here 3 times during our 7 day stay because the breakfast was so good. The first day I had the AM Scramble and it was delicious. Joe (our waiter) told me that the Cajun Benedict was the best thing on the menu but the first day fish and shrimp with breakfast just didn't sound that appealing. By the third day of our trip I decided to give it a try and he was right. It was spectacular. Best breakfast I've ever had. I ordered it again on our final morning. My wife tried the pancakes and omelette and all were very good. Highly recommend!!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tennessee
“Fantastic brunch!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

This place is by far the best breakfast available in SK. We went with friends from Miami, and had one of the best brunch meals ever. I had the sweet potato pancakes and a mimosa, both superb!

Visited June 2014
Evans, Georgia
“Nice lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

There are many healthy optio at this al fresco breakfast and lunch place. Very nice. I would recommend this for girls day out.

Tampa, Florida
“It's where for breakfast!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

We had a delicious meal here last week - my baby had pancakes and I had the traditional bacon, eggs and biscuit, with a not-so-traditional cheesy potatoes that were a delicious accompaniment. We ate in the garden, a peaceful setting as the restaurant is on a side street. The wait staff was courteous and attentive, and except for getting wet butts because they forgot to drain the chairs from the overnight rain, a perfect fare.

• Visited June 2014