We found this hidden gem by chance. We were just walking around, saw it, and called in. Mike the wonderful host showed us around the property and we loved it. It has all kinds of wonderful flowers and statues and fountains all around. The room we stayed in was #2. It was a two bedroom 1 bathroom, with full kitchen. Very homey comfortable and clean, TV, radio and decorated nicely. Just perfect size for two couples. But it also had a murphy bed for another couple or kids maybe. The indoor/outdoor living was my favorite part. Right off the unit was a huge deck with tables, chairs and a few swings. We sat at the table at night with our friends with candle light and the sound of the water fountain in the background. The beach is just across the street with the most amazing sunsets I've ever seen with the finest whitest sand. Beach chairs are available to use for free from the resort. The "strip" with the shops and restaurants is about a 4 minute walk. We literally parked our car and didn't need to drive anywhere. We were planning on staying only two nights but stayed for 4. I just didn't want to go. We have found our new favorite spot. It just has a warm inviting comfortable feel here. Stop on by and you'll see for yourself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you vacation at Beachpoint on Siesta Key, you create memories. The eclectic cottages of Beachpoint are only 100 yards from the pure white, sugary sand of Siesta Key Beach. BeachPoint Resort Cottages is one of the very few vacation rental properties with direct access to a private area of the beach accessible primarily by foot or bike. Locals love this quiet and less crowded part of Siesta Beach. Our unique hotel offers eye candy everywhere: colorful cottages set in tropical gardens with vivid flowers, funky local art, large open sun decks and shaded courtyards. Gather with new friends in the courtyard, sunbathe on a deck with an ocean view, or hide away in a shady nook for a quiet read. You are just steps from the water and a short 2 minute stroll from Siesta Village, so you may never need to move your car! In the village you'll find a variety of restaurants and several bars featuring live music. You can shop with the locals for everything from groceries to clothes and shoes, books, souvenirs, and even hardware. And there's a US Post Office right in the local drugstore. All the conveniences are easily accessible, but Siesta Key maintains a feeling of old Florida. Locals treasure our pristine beaches which offer a protected habitat for native island birds, as well as the dolphins, manatees and other aquatic wildlife living just offshore. And each evening, locals and visitors walk or bike to our special part of the beach to see the best sunset views on the key. Once you visit the Beachpoint Cottages, you'll see why so many of our guests come back year after year to vacation with us on Siesta Key. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Despegar.com so you can book your Beachpoint Resort Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachpoint Hotel Siesta Key
- Beachpoint Resort Cottages Siesta Key, Florida