The bathrooms were clean, the rooms were clean, the breakfast was mostly adequate, although on one occasion during our four day trip they delayed restocking the eggs and potatoes. We had an excellent restaurant recommended to us by the staff. Our only complaints are that the toaster at breakfast did not work, it is close to a truck stop, so on that side there is a lot of noise, and there were relatively few choices at breakfast for those who do not eat wheat or gluten. Still, it is a very nice, friendly hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly remodeled 3 star Tampa hotel conveniently located at exit 10 on I-4, just east of I-75. Minutes to Seminole Hard Rock Casino, Mid-Florida Amphitheatre, Florida State Fairgrounds, USF and Busch Gardens. Complimentary wi-fi and free Hampton Breakfast. Clean and cozy beds. Pool. Exercise facility with Precor equipment and free weights. Join us to experience true southern hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa East Hotel Seffner
- Hampton Inn And Suites Tampa East
- Hampton Inn Seffner
- Seffner Hampton Inn