“Very nice hotel and very convenient to the Hard Rock Casino” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Casino Package
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Seffner
Hudson, New Hampshire
“Very nice hotel and very convenient to the Hard Rock Casino”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

The hotel was very nice, clean, comfortable and very convenient to the casino where we were going. Also appreciated the shuttle service to and from the casino.I think that the complimentary breakfast could have been a little better. The eggs were not great, but it was nice to be able to get coffee and a bite to eat before checking out. We found the room very clean and comfortable. All in all it was a very good experience.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Jim T, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa East, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
PaquinCarole,

Thank You for staying with us during your recent visit to Tampa and the Hard Rock Casino. I am glad you found the hotel to be very nice and convenient. I hope you will stay with us again the next time your in the area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Greensboro, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

I wanted to spend the day at the State Fair and this hotel was an excellent location. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel was exceptionally clean. The beds are extremely comfortable and I really enjoyed breakfast.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Pbarnette5027,

Thanks for staying with us while you were visiting Tampa. I really appreciate your comments about how clean and comfortable the hotel was. Hope you will return to our hotel when you are back in the area.
Bonita Springs, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

Very convenient, good food, comfortable rooms! Just love it!
Shuttle took us to the State Fair and Casino so we did not have to drive or park. There is a little convenience store so we could snack at 1 am. There is a refrigerator, coffee maker and microwave oven to cook our snacks.

Room Tip: I always travel with ear plugs so that A/C units and traffic don't bother me a bit.
Kathy V,

Thanks for staying with us while you were in Tampa. I am glad you were able to use our shuttle to take you to the casino and the Florida State Fair. I am also glad you found our suites shop convenient.
Jacksonville, FL
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

Why king sized beds use 4 small pillows I will never understand. The bed was not comfortable. The room was large and nicely furnished. The breakfast buffet was lame: the waffle maker had no batter available and the staff member said nothing to me as I stood and looked at it. The eggs seemed to be powdered eggs.
The A/C turned off and on all night, and was loud when it did.
The proximity to the truck stop ensured intermittent loud trucks outside the window.

Room Tip: Find another Hampton Inn
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Jim T, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa East, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Jaxcolondoc,

Thanks for staying with us during your recent stay in Tampa. I am sorry you did not have a great expreince when you were here. I appreciate your feedback on the AC unit and noise outside. I wanted to assure you we do not use powdered eggs. I hope you will give us another chance for a much better stay.
Bluffton, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

Room was large, comfortable and clean. They were inclusive of a refrigerator Cruise port was only 15 Minutes away. There was a Bob Evans next door for dinner and hotel had good breakfast. There were 12 of us and we all would use it again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Jim T, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa East, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Powchesco,

Thanks for staying with us when you were in Tampa. Also thanks for your nice comments about the hotel. I hope you enjoyed your cruise
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

Short drive from cruise terminal. Clean. Fast internet. Tasty breakfast (hot cooked oatmeal, dried fruit, waffle maker, yogurt, etc.) in large pleasant breakfast room Convenient laundry facilities. Very helpful staff.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Jim T, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa East, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Elaine-

Thanks for staying with us before your cruise. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our breakfast and room and you found our staff helpful. I hope you enjoy your cruise.
scotland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

Stated at this hotel for 4 nights January as it was close to the Casino . Staff as usual were outstanding especially the breakfast lady. The hotel was standard hilton ,clean ,tidy with everything one needs .My only complaint was the bed , it just did not feel right and the pillows were hard.

Room Tip: This hotel is close to the casino .The casino sucks
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Yorkie90-

Thanks for staying with us during your visit to the casino. I am glad you found it a good place to stay and found our staff helpful. I hope you will stay with us again when you are back in the area.

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa East? Share your experiences!