“Pams picks” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 39 Restaurants in Seffner
Cuisines: American, Californian
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Riverview, Florida
“Pams picks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

We go to Cracker Barrel once or twice per month...I have a friend that I meet there every 6 wks or so for breakfast..I live in Riverview, she lives in Sarasota...We meet at the exit in between... But, mostly we go to Exit 10 in Mango mostly....We always love the food and the service.

Visited January 2013

Melbourne, Florida
“Getting very average.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

We used to enjoy Cracker Barrel restaurants. Value for money and a clever "general store" with old time treats. We find them busy, but the quality seems to be going down a bit. Still better than a Denny's or Perkins, but declining. Portions are getting smaller.

• Visited November 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Tampa, Florida
“I Love Coming Here For Breakfast.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

The wait is always long but I can look around the shop while waiting. They have lots of interesting gift items at the store. Breakfast is my favorite when we come here. Their portions of food are big. I love the antique decorations.

Visited March 2012
Lakeland, Florida
“Gotta love those Chicken n'Dumplins!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

This has been my favorite meal for a long, long time. It's such a comfort food to me but I only go about 1-2/year. Yesterday's visit was almost as good - the Chicken, dumplings, carrots, green beans were great - the gravy was watery/not quite up to it's usual. But I still ate every bite!

Visited December 2012
tampa
“disappointed”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

The food was terrible. I had the ham dinner, and it was very fatty and the rest of my dinner was just warm. Complained and they bought me out one that was a little leaner. Very salty though

Visited November 2012