“Dont stay here” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Camp Knox Motel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Seffner
Prices are for rooms, adults
Camp Knox Motel
Save Saved
You added Camp Knox Motel to your Saves list
11104 East US Highway 92,, Seffner, FL 33584   |
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Seffner
“Dont stay here”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

Its discusting. the shower is so small and looks moldy. The room smells like mildew. the carpets are staind. there are roaches . and the bed is hard and does not look clean what so ever. we made a mistake and payed before seeing the room. they make it sound great and it is opposite. do not stay here.

• Stayed October 2012

Families
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Indianapolis, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

I recently had the opportunity to stay at Camp Knox. I must say it is much better than a year ago! The new management has done so much improvements. There are no bugs, and everything is being fixed! That is a plus!!! The new managers are keeping all the rif raf out of the motel and they keep a close eye on the property, rooms are very clean, the grounds is very clean, and I must say it was a nice place to stay and I would recommend Camp Knox to anyone who needs a place to stay!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Lakeland, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

My boyfriend has been living at Camp Knox for almost 4 months now. They just changed managers this past weekend but the other managers, Chris and her husband, were awesome people! I always saw Chris out painting or cleaning something. They really took very good care of the grounds and they took pride in getting the "bad characters" out of the neighborhood. So far I've already seen the new manager cleaning rooftops. They leave you to your peace, don't interfere with your coming and going (I spend the night almost every weekend) and provide small toiletries when needed. Already, the new manager offered to have my boyfriends place cleaned weekly for him if he wanted it at no additional cost. They're also going to be replacing his microwave due to functional issues. And this was offered upon meeting them for the first time! :) I mean, the place is older and it is under trees so as long as you're not expecting a five star hotel, you'll love this cute little place! I mean, I've been staying there for 3 to 4 days a week for 3 months now and every week is like a lil vacation for me. It's small but quiet and cute! It's very convenient to I-4 and I-75.

Room Tip: They have 2 options: 2 small travel trailers or small 1 room cottages. We're staying in one of t...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2011

Camp Knox Motel and Brook Motel (next door) have the same owners that take as much money from you as possible and do nothing to make you feel comfortable. They have cottages, trailers, and a motel all intended for extended stays. However, I did not want to even stay one night.I filed a complaint with Code Enforcement but it takes them 5 business days so I have no idea what came from that. I paid for a week and realized that this place is roach infested and completely unsafe. We stayed in one of their trailers. It had a sliding glass door that keep coming off the track and falling over. Apparently this happened before and broke one of the panes of glass in the double pane door because there were still shards of glass all around the frame of the door. During our stay, the door fell over and broke out the glass in the second door. They cleaned it up (sorta) but there were still shards of glass scattered all over the place. The property managers would do anything to not give you back your money. I think they may have been the owners because they drove a brand new Land Rover that they parked in the back so nobody could see it. Also, our stove did not work so they gave us a hot plate to cook on. There was also mold growing on one of the walls. The second day that we were there, the faucet on the shower broke. This was no surprise since it had been "fixed" with duct tape. If you are ever considering staying here, do yourself a favor and don't!!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Prices are for rooms, adults

Been to Camp Knox Motel? Share your experiences!