We stayed at the Country Inn in Seffner while waiting to move into our home. Our one week stay turned into a three week stay. The hotel staff was wonderful. The housekeeping staff kept the room clean. The front desk staff were friendly. The kitchen staff was wonderful as well. We enjoyed our daily breakfasts and the kids LOVED the waffles. The daily afternoon cookies were excellent and a wonderful treat for the children. The hotel also provided pool toys which kept the children entertained. Although we would have loved being in our home a bit sooner, we very much appreciate our Country Inn experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be our guest at Country Inn & Suites hotel in East Tampa, where our friendly service and convenient amenities will make you feel perfectly at home. This new hotel in the Tampa area provides a warm and welcoming atmosphere sure to delight both business and leisure travelers. Our East Tampa hotel is conveniently located near I-75 and I-4, not far from Sabal Park, USF, Busch Gardens, the Florida State Fairgrounds, the Amphitheatre, Hard Rock Casino and Port of Tampa. This hotel in Seffner offers easy access to downtown, cruise terminals, concerts, gulf coast beaches, and shopping in the Tampa area. Our hotel offers countless amenities like free breakfast, an outdoor pool, Fitness Center and high-speed Internet access. Make your reservations today and see what sets us apart from other hotels in Tampa Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Carlson, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Tampa East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Tampa East Hotel Seffner
- Country Inn And Suites Tampa East
- Country Inn Seffner