I stayed here for a business trip from 12-8 to 12-11. I was very pleased with the check in, my room wasn't ready (I was there early..) - and they took my cell number and said they would call. They made good - called me about 45 min later and my room was ready. My room was clean and well appointed. All the staff I ran into were very friendly and talkative.
The only thing I found in my room that was kind of 'not clean' was the surge protector I found to use behind the tv - it was covered (literally) in dust - which tells me it or the tv credenza hadn't been moved and/or cleaned behind in a while. I will say the rest of the room was quite clean. Maid service did a great job while I was there.
Parking got a little tight a couple of nights - but I always found a spot. It's in a quirky spot off the exit - but there are a few gas stations/restaurants close by if you need them.
Breakfast overall was good - the hot items changed daily and the rest of the bar had plenty to choose from. I thought they had really good oatmeal. It was kept up VERY well and rarely ran out of anything and the tables etc were kept very clean. Nice job!
My only major con for this place was the walls seemed paper thin. I was in room 302 (close to the end on the 3rd floor). I was in my room in the afternoon relaxing after my flight in and I thought maintenance was working in the room next door or something, it sounded like someone on a walkie talkie or something. I shrugged it off. Turns out it was the next door guest on his phone. Well later that night while I was sleeping, around 5:45A - I heard an Iphone ringing (distinct ring tone of one..) - and it was loud enough it woke me up. I then could hear the same guy talking on the phone and then (this may not sound true, but I'm telling you it was..) I could hear him clicking away on his Mac laptop - crazy. I got up and was able to drown it out by turning on the fan permanently on the room a/c and was able to get back to sleep. I am not a light sleeper - so to be woke up by a phone in another room is very unusual.
It wouldn't keep me from staying here again - just be aware of the walls (maybe it's not every room...)
Overall a great stay and I would return based on the rooms overall along with the staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be our guest at Country Inn & Suites hotel in East Tampa, where our friendly service and convenient amenities will make you feel perfectly at home. This new hotel in the Tampa area provides a warm and welcoming atmosphere sure to delight both business and leisure travelers. Our East Tampa hotel is conveniently located near I-75 and I-4, not far from Sabal Park, USF, Busch Gardens, the Florida State Fairgrounds, the Amphitheatre, Hard Rock Casino and Port of Tampa. This hotel in Seffner offers easy access to downtown, cruise terminals, concerts, gulf coast beaches, and shopping in the Tampa area. Our hotel offers countless amenities like free breakfast, an outdoor pool, Fitness Center and high-speed Internet access. Make your reservations today and see what sets us apart from other hotels in Tampa Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Tampa East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Tampa East Hotel Seffner
- Country Inn And Suites Tampa East
- Country Inn Seffner