“Great Place and Staff” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Seffner
Wentzville, MO
“Great Place and Staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I stayed here for a business trip from 12-8 to 12-11. I was very pleased with the check in, my room wasn't ready (I was there early..) - and they took my cell number and said they would call. They made good - called me about 45 min later and my room was ready. My room was clean and well appointed. All the staff I ran into were very friendly and talkative.

The only thing I found in my room that was kind of 'not clean' was the surge protector I found to use behind the tv - it was covered (literally) in dust - which tells me it or the tv credenza hadn't been moved and/or cleaned behind in a while. I will say the rest of the room was quite clean. Maid service did a great job while I was there.

Parking got a little tight a couple of nights - but I always found a spot. It's in a quirky spot off the exit - but there are a few gas stations/restaurants close by if you need them.

Breakfast overall was good - the hot items changed daily and the rest of the bar had plenty to choose from. I thought they had really good oatmeal. It was kept up VERY well and rarely ran out of anything and the tables etc were kept very clean. Nice job!

My only major con for this place was the walls seemed paper thin. I was in room 302 (close to the end on the 3rd floor). I was in my room in the afternoon relaxing after my flight in and I thought maintenance was working in the room next door or something, it sounded like someone on a walkie talkie or something. I shrugged it off. Turns out it was the next door guest on his phone. Well later that night while I was sleeping, around 5:45A - I heard an Iphone ringing (distinct ring tone of one..) - and it was loud enough it woke me up. I then could hear the same guy talking on the phone and then (this may not sound true, but I'm telling you it was..) I could hear him clicking away on his Mac laptop - crazy. I got up and was able to drown it out by turning on the fan permanently on the room a/c and was able to get back to sleep. I am not a light sleeper - so to be woke up by a phone in another room is very unusual.

It wouldn't keep me from staying here again - just be aware of the walls (maybe it's not every room...)

Overall a great stay and I would return based on the rooms overall along with the staff.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
albany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We were in the area visiting family, and seeing some local attractions. Very friendly, clean hotel. Our room was quiet and every staff member we came in contact with was very helpful and friendly. We will definitely stay here again when we come back to the area!

Albany, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We loved this Country Inn and Suites... I've stayed in different ones from Florida to California and this is one of the better ones we've stayed in. Everyone was extremely friendly and helpful. Our room was clean. We didn't have street noise and didn't notice hall noise. We stayed in a one bedroom suite which worked perfect with two children because we had more room for them to move around in. Thanks for everything Country Inn & Suites... we'll be back!!!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Everything was great. Staff knew their jobs. Hotel was very clean. Room was lovely and very comfortable. Enough towels for 6 people and we were only 2! Breakfast was nice. Shuttle service left on time and when called arrived exactly the time he stated. Really good experience.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends

Melbourne, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

After visiting Lazy Days, we decided to stay the night near by. Country Inns were clean, staff was very helpful, room was convenient for us, and when in the area will gladly stay at Country Inns, again and recommend it to all travelers !

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple

South Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights and it was fantastic! The rooms were spacious and clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We were able to use the room that they serve breakfast in to enjoy our take-out meal we brought in for dinner. The location is fabulous! Right off of I-4, with an easy connection to I-75. We are planning on coming back to stay in Dec. While I usually just find a cheap rate somewhere, we are coming back here.

Jacksonville Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We love Country Inn and Suites and always stay there when it is an option. The staff are always friendly, and incredibly helpful, and are eager to help should any unforseen problem arise. The rooms are always comfy and clean, and the complimentary breakfast is always more than sufficient. The Internet is always problem free and pools have always been nice.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson

Been to Country Inn & Suites Tampa East? Share your experiences!