Stayed for one night, on our way across to Orlando the next day.A bit concerned when we arrived,as the location was not as good as we expected.
The reception was set out in a country style,with free coffee and cookies, the staff helpful and friendly.The room was big and clean,had 2 king beds, aircon and a fridge.Overall a good hotel in a so- so area ,good for a stopover.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be our guest at Country Inn & Suites hotel in East Tampa, where our friendly service and convenient amenities will make you feel perfectly at home. This new hotel in the Tampa area provides a warm and welcoming atmosphere sure to delight both business and leisure travelers. Our East Tampa hotel is conveniently located near I-75 and I-4, not far from Sabal Park, USF, Busch Gardens, the Florida State Fairgrounds, the Amphitheatre, Hard Rock Casino and Port of Tampa. This hotel in Seffner offers easy access to downtown, cruise terminals, concerts, gulf coast beaches, and shopping in the Tampa area. Our hotel offers countless amenities like free breakfast, an outdoor pool, Fitness Center and high-speed Internet access. Make your reservations today and see what sets us apart from other hotels in Tampa Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Carlson, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Tampa East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Tampa East
- Country Inn & Suites Tampa East Hotel Seffner
- Country Inn Seffner