“Perfect Place” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 5 hotels in Seffner
Peachtree City, Georgia
“Perfect Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

From the time that I discovered this property on tripadvisor after rejecting dozens of others in my mind based upon the many reviews, I have been thrilled with Country Inn & Suites Tampa East. The employee at the front desk, Christie, was helpful and delightful throughout. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The breakfast was delicious. The price was more than fair. I would recommend this to anyone in need of a room. We traveled about 15 easy minutes, always against traffic, to and from Busch Gardens. We will return to Busch Gardens and we will stay at he Country Inn & Suites Tampa East!

Room Tip: There is a truck stop on one side of the building, so, request to be on the other side if possible.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
CountryInnTampa, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites Tampa East, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Thank you for the great review. I am glad to see that Christie helped to make your stay enjoyable. I do hope that you will choose to stay with us again.

316 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Fort Smith, Arkansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

For the price that we got the room at, it was a nice stay. I would not have wanted to pay full price. It appears to be an older hotel that has been remodeled, but I am not 100% sure on that. I think my expectations were a little high, so that is why I gave it a 3 instead of a 4. The breakfast was fine. They had eggs, potatoes, bacon, toast, bagels, muffins, pastries, oatmeal and toppings, yogurt and toppings, cereal, coffee, tea, juice, etc.
We had a room that faced the truck stop. We could not really see the truck stop and I did not hear any noise from the truck stop. I slept very good and was not interrupted at all.
For the price we got, I would stay here again. We received a discounted rate online because we booked a nonrefundable room.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Just to clarify this hotel was built in February 2009, we are a little over four years old. I am sorry to see that you think this was an older hotel that had been remolded. We pride ourselves on keeping the hotel in excellent condition. I do hope that when in this area you will choose to stay at this hotel again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

Great service, rooms are nice and specially bathrooms have a modern feel and super clean.Very convenient with free Wi-Fi, coffee and cookies at the lobby 24/7 ! After this hotel I stayed at a 5 stars hotel in Orlando and I can make a list of things that I didn't like including Wi-Fi not included but at Country Inn I do not have a single thing I can think of to complaint about. Good value for the money.

• Stayed July 2013
CountryInnTampa, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites Tampa East, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Thank you so much for the raving review. I am glad to see that we met your expectations. I do hope that you will chose to stay with us again when you are in the Tampa area.
Saint Augustine, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

My husband and I live close to St Augustine and decided to take a trip to the Hard Rock Casino. On our way there we just decided to get off at exit 10 to grab some lunch. I noticed the hotel as we were getting back on I-4 but we thought we would find one on the same road as the casino...Wrong...there was a couple but not any that I would want to spend the night in. We decided to go back to exit 10 and check out the Country Inn & Suites....So glad we did. First the staff was exceptionally nice and friendly. The room was very clean and neat with little extras like the towels on the bed in the shape of a swan....They had coffee in the lobby at all times with a cookie if you wanted one...We had a king room, the room wasn't huge but it was big enough. The breakfast bar was one of the best we have ever had....They also had a pool, we didn't use it but they had a towel rack with clean towels by the door to the pool..I have never seen that before...I would recommend this hotel to anyone....We had a very good nights sleep in a very clean room...What more could you want when you are traveling??? We will be back when we visit the Hard Rock again in December....Thank You Country Inn & Suites Tampa East for our very pleasant stay.....See yall again soon..

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for the great review. We are tucked away off of I-4. I am so glad that we are now you go to hotel when you are going to Hard Rock.
Augusta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

My wife's brother lives in Sefner Fl and this was one of the closest motels.
I booked our room direct and got a better deal than online and the staff went out of their way to help.
The wife was impressed with the room and overall location to everything we needed and if needed there was a shuttle to some nearby attractions.
Will do again.

Room Tip: Call direct to the motel
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
CountryInnTampa, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites Tampa East, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Great review, thank you. I am glad to see that you had a great stay with us. I do hope the visit with your brother was good. I do hope to see you again in the future.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

I would like to had giving this hotel a higher rating but with my experiance with the staff i have to give it a 3 rating which is not bad at all, ok so the hotel itself is very nice, clean, the room i stayed in was very comfy im big on good cable channels an these guys offerd some good ones HBO,vh1, WE tv,foodnet work, i think they even had showtime it was a great selection of channels. The breakfast was nice too i stayed for 7 days so each day they served something diffrent. the location was fine the trucks didnt bother me it was quiet as a mouse, now onto the the morning receptionist attitudes were pretty bad they never said good morning or smiled at me when there refridgerator went out an most of my food spoiled nobody cared to reimburst me for my lost an that botherd me like i said great hotel but the that morning staff not so great im very big on good customer service an the customer service was bad here, sadly i will never stay here again an i would love too because the hotel itself is awsome just the staff sucks :(

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for the review. As far as the concersn with the fridge, these fridges are designed to cool items, it does not get as cold as the one at home. As far as the staff not being friendly, over the course of youe seven day stay why did you not bring this issue to the attention of management? Your stay was in May 2013, the review you posted was 2 months later. I find it very difficult to address a problem after 2 months has passed. I am sorry to see that you will not stay with us again, I do hope that where ever you choose to stay next mets your expectatiosn.
Brooklet, Georgia, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

Our two-night stay was very pleasant. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. The room was quite comfortable, and little touches - like the bath towels folded like swans - added to the welcome. This helped make it a very positive visit.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for the great review. I am glad to see that my staff did their job so well. I do hope to see you in future.

Been to Country Inn & Suites Tampa East? Share your experiences!