“Must Stay - Best Service Ever” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book early and Save 20%
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Seffner
Washington, Virginia
“Must Stay - Best Service Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

This hotel is a “must-stay”. We enjoyed the sparkling clean pool, superb service and lovely breakfast.

This is the best CI&S I have stayed at, having visited many dozens of Country Inns. Examples of the quality service started with receiving a polite call-ahead the day before to see what configuration of rooms our family group would like.

At check-in, the staff were polite and welcoming, and the property is in immaculate condition. In every aspect I could find, this hotel follows the quality system established by Carlson Rezidor hotel chain (the brand owner).

Little extras included a welcome gift, individual preparation of the room with “origami” shaped fashioned from the towels, fruit and freshly baked cookies.

Although there is a truck stop across the road, some noise is expected, and it is minimal because of double glazed windows.

This hotel is top of our list for a stay again and the staff try very hard with every detail. Thank you for a wonderful stay.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms on quieter side of hotel.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
CountryInnTampa, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites Tampa East, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
WOW WOW Thank you so much for the raving review. We try very hard to adhere to the standards set by Carlson, which is shown with the three President Awards we have received. I am so glad that stay was exceptional. I do hope that you will chose our hotel on your next visit to Tampa.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Dundalk, Md
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

I stayed at this dive on May 1, 2013. I was on a bus trip to go to the Hard Rock Casino. The casino paid for the room and trip for high rollers. I usually stay at the Hard Rock for free but liked the idea of the bus trip because some of my friends wanted me to go with them. I checked this place out on-line to make sure it wasn't a dive. The reviewers need to start being honest. It was the complete opposite. I guess the senior citizens take out their hearing aids to sleep. ALL night long you hear the tractor trailers go through every gear leaving the 24 hour truck stop. It is an extremely busy truck stop right next door. Not one review told me about this loud noise. It was the worst night at a hotel ever. Who cares about free cookies. I go to a hotel to sleep. Warning do not go here if you want to sleep. They can not sound proof the building. Even my friends said how noisy it was all night and they will not go back there even for free.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
First of all the reviews that are on Trip Advisor are real and from guests who have stayed at this hotel. I am sorry that you consider this hotel a dive…….while we may not have met your overly high expectations we do meet the expectations of the rest of our guests both young and old alike. Had you bothered to read the over 300 reviews that have rated this hotel with 4 ½ stars you would have read comments about the truck stop whether good or bad. The traveler’s photos also show pictures of the truck stop, so you might want to read more than one review or do better research. If your stay was so horrible why did you not bring it to the attention of management so that we could have tried to fix the problem instead of slamming us on Trip Advisor.
Wintrhop, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

This was our first stay at this location. As Club Carlson members we requested an early check-in. We checked into the hotel in the a.m.. The early check-in allowed us additional time to spend at Busch Gardens. We had planned two days at Busch Gardens and were delighted to be able to add on more time to the planned two days. The staff were outstanding. Customer service was everything you could ask for. The rooms where clean and quiet. The food at breakfast was very good and a nice variety of items were provided. The truck stop didn't create any additional noise. There are local restaurants nearby.

We were recognized as Club Carlson members as soon as we arrived at the hotel. I would highly recommend this hotel to travelers in the area. You will not be disappointed in this facility!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
I am so glad that our hotel fit your needs while you were visiting Busch Gardens. I do hope that on your next trip to Tampa that you will chose to stay with us again.
murrells inlet, SC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

the hotel is clean and the staff is very friendly.. I have stayed here three times on my trips to Tampa. Great location with restaurants across the street. The truck stop does not inerfere with anything. Once you are in the hotel you never know it is there. the breakfast is great with hot and cold food. There is coffee and cookies available 24 hours a day. It is located close the the Tampa Seminole Casino. for those who like to gamble. Will stay here anytime I come to the Tampa area.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
I am pleased that you chose our hotel to stay in when your in Tampa. We are very proud of our hotel. I look forward to seeing you on your next visit.
Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

The best thing that happened on this stay was getting called the day before we arrived with an offer for a free room upgrade. So, we got a king suite at the same price as our 2-queen room. As always, fresh cookies were there when we arrived, along with the quick, pleasant check-in. That afternoon we discovered my hubby forgot his deodorant - they supplied some at no charge. This location is very convenient - just off I-4, with a Cracker Barrel nearby.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
CountryInnTampa, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites Tampa East, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Thank you so much for the great comments. I do hope the upgrade to a one bedroom king suite met your expectations. I do hope to see you on your next vist to the area.
Mascoutah, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

This was the first stop on our 10 day Florida vacation. Arrived late, very nice hotel, but it is tucked away behind a very busy truck stop. Overall the hotel was clean, comfortable, and our room was nice and quiet. Breakfast was good, customers service was great. I would stay again if we are in the area.

Room Tip: Ask for a front facing room.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for the great review. I hope your vacation was wonderful. Should you travels bring you back to Tampa I hope you will chose to stay with us again.
Staten Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

My family stayed at this Country Inn while traveling through Florida, and found it to be clean, friendly, and inviting. The breakfast area had a nice selection of hot and cold foods, was a bit lacking in fruit. It was not overwhelmed and the more popular selections like waffle makers were readily available. Diners had a choice of paper/plasticware, or ceramic plates with real silverware. That is a nice touch offered by many Country Inns. Choice of flavored teas was more limited than some Country Inns (like Cortland, NY- fantastic!) but better than others, like the Wash D.C. area. The welcoming cookies at this hotel were constantly replenished, a give-away of their concern for their guests. And most importantly, of course, the rooms were spotlessly clean with fresh linens, and extras like microwave and refrigerator were standard fare in each room with no extra charge. Free internet, wired or wireless. It makes one wonder why anybody would pay extra for luxury hotels that leave that $4 bottle of water out as an omen of what their top priorities are. Nice outdoor pool, although a bit on the small side.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
CountryInnTampa, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites Tampa East, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Thank you so much for the 5 star review. We try very hard to make all of our guests have a grat experience at our hotel. I am pleased to see that we are meeting the expectations of our guests. I do hope that you will stay with us again when in Tampa.

Been to Country Inn & Suites Tampa East? Share your experiences!