“Great place to stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 5 hotels in Seffner
Fruit Cove, Florida
“Great place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

The best thing that happened on this stay was getting called the day before we arrived with an offer for a free room upgrade. So, we got a king suite at the same price as our 2-queen room. As always, fresh cookies were there when we arrived, along with the quick, pleasant check-in. That afternoon we discovered my hubby forgot his deodorant - they supplied some at no charge. This location is very convenient - just off I-4, with a Cracker Barrel nearby.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
CountryInnTampa, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites Tampa East, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Thank you so much for the great comments. I do hope the upgrade to a one bedroom king suite met your expectations. I do hope to see you on your next vist to the area.

299 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Mascoutah, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

This was the first stop on our 10 day Florida vacation. Arrived late, very nice hotel, but it is tucked away behind a very busy truck stop. Overall the hotel was clean, comfortable, and our room was nice and quiet. Breakfast was good, customers service was great. I would stay again if we are in the area.

Room Tip: Ask for a front facing room.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for the great review. I hope your vacation was wonderful. Should you travels bring you back to Tampa I hope you will chose to stay with us again.
Staten Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

My family stayed at this Country Inn while traveling through Florida, and found it to be clean, friendly, and inviting. The breakfast area had a nice selection of hot and cold foods, was a bit lacking in fruit. It was not overwhelmed and the more popular selections like waffle makers were readily available. Diners had a choice of paper/plasticware, or ceramic plates with real silverware. That is a nice touch offered by many Country Inns. Choice of flavored teas was more limited than some Country Inns (like Cortland, NY- fantastic!) but better than others, like the Wash D.C. area. The welcoming cookies at this hotel were constantly replenished, a give-away of their concern for their guests. And most importantly, of course, the rooms were spotlessly clean with fresh linens, and extras like microwave and refrigerator were standard fare in each room with no extra charge. Free internet, wired or wireless. It makes one wonder why anybody would pay extra for luxury hotels that leave that $4 bottle of water out as an omen of what their top priorities are. Nice outdoor pool, although a bit on the small side.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
CountryInnTampa, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites Tampa East, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Thank you so much for the 5 star review. We try very hard to make all of our guests have a grat experience at our hotel. I am pleased to see that we are meeting the expectations of our guests. I do hope that you will stay with us again when in Tampa.
Naples, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

I travel to Tampa about 4 times a year for both business and leisure. As a tour operator who often books and stays in hotel after hotel, I can assure you, I am very picky. I just stayed at this Country Inn & Suites for the 1st time (for leisure) and I loved it!
The hotel has a great "upscale" feel with upgraded bedding and furniture. It is very clean. If you were blindfolded until you were in your room, you would think you were at a much more expensive hotel. And did I mention that it is a hop, skip, and a jump away from the Hard Rock Casino?
This is my new "go to" hotel in Tampa.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
CountryInnTampa, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites Tampa East, responded to this review, May 11, 2013
Thank you so much for the great review. It is very nice to know that we have another new "regualr" at our hotel. We strive to make sure that everyone has a great time at our hotel. I look forward to your future visits.
Cheektowaga, New York, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

Very inviting and unlike any other hotel we have stayed at. The theme of coutry inn wasn't expected but should've been. From the staircase in the lobby to the french doors to the buffet, we were expecting just a regular hotel.

The theme was country inn and they hit the nail on the head.

The room we had was small, it was 2 queen suite with no room to add a rollaway and since I booked it on Hotels.com, I was told the room I actually thought I was booking would be $60 more. So we had 3 kids in 1 bed and my wife and I in the other.

Noisey from the truckstop that was next to the hotel lot and the hotel is about 15-20 mins away from Busch Gardens and any kind of shopping or dining.

Breakfast buffet was very good with waffle makers and other hot choices.

Room Tip: Get a room away from the truckstop and a larger room for more than 4 people.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
CountryInnTampa, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites Tampa East, responded to this review, May 4, 2013
Thank you for the nice review. When reservatiions are booked with 3rd parties such as hotels.com since you are receiving a large discount on the room rates we are unable to change the room types. On your next visit call the hotel to book your room and we work to ensure you have the type of room that best suits your needs.
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel several times before and as usual the service was great. Everyone from the late night van driver to the oriental desk clerk to the people who cook the breakfast were great. katie and Debbie went out of their way to be accomadating. We will be staying there again. wWe like the cleanliness of the hotel, the great breakfast, the casino shuttle and the closeness to i-4. We would defineatly recommend this to others. Keep up the great work.On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the best ) we would rate this hotel as a 10.5...

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
CountryInnTampa, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites Tampa East, responded to this review, May 3, 2013
Thank you so much for the raving review. I am glad to see that we meet your expectations on every visit. I look forward to seeing you on your next visit.
Newark, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Well...next time I come to Tampa area, I know where I'm staying. Clean, comfortable, homey hotel. Bed very comfotable, great shower water pressure. Conveniently located near 4 & 75, yet I didnt hear the traffic on 4 too much. Cookies in the lobby in the evening and the breakfast buffet had a nice assortment of choices. Staff was very friendly as well. This is how all hotels should be run!

• Stayed April 2013
CountryInnTampa, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites Tampa East, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Fantastic review...thank on behalf of our staff. I am glad to know we have a new regular for our hotel. We work very hard to ensure that a great guest experience is had by everyone who chooses to stay with us. I can't wait for your next vist.

Been to Country Inn & Suites Tampa East? Share your experiences!