“Best Hotel in Tampa!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Seffner
Naples, Florida
“Best Hotel in Tampa!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

I travel to Tampa about 4 times a year for both business and leisure. As a tour operator who often books and stays in hotel after hotel, I can assure you, I am very picky. I just stayed at this Country Inn & Suites for the 1st time (for leisure) and I loved it!
The hotel has a great "upscale" feel with upgraded bedding and furniture. It is very clean. If you were blindfolded until you were in your room, you would think you were at a much more expensive hotel. And did I mention that it is a hop, skip, and a jump away from the Hard Rock Casino?
This is my new "go to" hotel in Tampa.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
CountryInnTampa, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites Tampa East, responded to this review, May 11, 2013
Thank you so much for the great review. It is very nice to know that we have another new "regualr" at our hotel. We strive to make sure that everyone has a great time at our hotel. I look forward to your future visits.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Cheektowaga, New York, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

Very inviting and unlike any other hotel we have stayed at. The theme of coutry inn wasn't expected but should've been. From the staircase in the lobby to the french doors to the buffet, we were expecting just a regular hotel.

The theme was country inn and they hit the nail on the head.

The room we had was small, it was 2 queen suite with no room to add a rollaway and since I booked it on Hotels.com, I was told the room I actually thought I was booking would be $60 more. So we had 3 kids in 1 bed and my wife and I in the other.

Noisey from the truckstop that was next to the hotel lot and the hotel is about 15-20 mins away from Busch Gardens and any kind of shopping or dining.

Breakfast buffet was very good with waffle makers and other hot choices.

Room Tip: Get a room away from the truckstop and a larger room for more than 4 people.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
CountryInnTampa, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites Tampa East, responded to this review, May 4, 2013
Thank you for the nice review. When reservatiions are booked with 3rd parties such as hotels.com since you are receiving a large discount on the room rates we are unable to change the room types. On your next visit call the hotel to book your room and we work to ensure you have the type of room that best suits your needs.
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel several times before and as usual the service was great. Everyone from the late night van driver to the oriental desk clerk to the people who cook the breakfast were great. katie and Debbie went out of their way to be accomadating. We will be staying there again. wWe like the cleanliness of the hotel, the great breakfast, the casino shuttle and the closeness to i-4. We would defineatly recommend this to others. Keep up the great work.On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the best ) we would rate this hotel as a 10.5...

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
CountryInnTampa, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites Tampa East, responded to this review, May 3, 2013
Thank you so much for the raving review. I am glad to see that we meet your expectations on every visit. I look forward to seeing you on your next visit.
Newark, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Well...next time I come to Tampa area, I know where I'm staying. Clean, comfortable, homey hotel. Bed very comfotable, great shower water pressure. Conveniently located near 4 & 75, yet I didnt hear the traffic on 4 too much. Cookies in the lobby in the evening and the breakfast buffet had a nice assortment of choices. Staff was very friendly as well. This is how all hotels should be run!

• Stayed April 2013
CountryInnTampa, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites Tampa East, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Fantastic review...thank on behalf of our staff. I am glad to know we have a new regular for our hotel. We work very hard to ensure that a great guest experience is had by everyone who chooses to stay with us. I can't wait for your next vist.
sarasota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

A very beautiful hotel with a super staff, very friendly, clean, nice rooms. Close to Hard Rock Casino, and they even take you there and pick you up, driver very friendly and knowledgeable. Had a nice room, with plenty of room. Staff was great, anything you needed they had, could even borrow books to read from their library. Hotel close to some restaurants.

Room Tip: A great value for the money, super breakfast.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
We strive to make sure that every guest has great service and clean place to lay their haed. I am pleased to know that we have met your expectations. I look forward ro your next visit with us.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

...you are going to enjoy staying at this hotel. It is a very clean and quiet property right off of I-4 and very close to the Tampa Fairgrounds, Hard Rock Hotel and Casino and cruise terminal. Convenient and reasonably priced. The staff are wonderful and I will certainly be back and recommend to friends and family.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
CountryInnTampa, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites Tampa East, responded to this review, April 14, 2013
Thank you so much for the great review. I am so glad that you enjoyed our hotel. We are tucked away off of I-4. I do hope to see you again should your travels bring you back to Tampa.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

I was so pleasantly surprised from the moment I called to book a reservation, to the time I checked out! Beautiful and pleasant describes every staff member! The hotel was clean, organized, up to date and just plain amazing! Thank you!

• Stayed April 2013
CountryInnTampa, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites Tampa East, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Thank you so much of the fantastic comments. We do pride ourselves on making each guest feel at home. I do hope to see you in the future.

Been to Country Inn & Suites Tampa East? Share your experiences!