“GREAT STAY” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 5 hotels in Seffner
Jacksonville, Florida
“GREAT STAY”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel several times before and as usual the service was great. Everyone from the late night van driver to the oriental desk clerk to the people who cook the breakfast were great. katie and Debbie went out of their way to be accomadating. We will be staying there again. wWe like the cleanliness of the hotel, the great breakfast, the casino shuttle and the closeness to i-4. We would defineatly recommend this to others. Keep up the great work.On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the best ) we would rate this hotel as a 10.5...

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
CountryInnTampa, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites Tampa East, responded to this review, May 3, 2013
Thank you so much for the raving review. I am glad to see that we meet your expectations on every visit. I look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

332 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Newark, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Well...next time I come to Tampa area, I know where I'm staying. Clean, comfortable, homey hotel. Bed very comfotable, great shower water pressure. Conveniently located near 4 & 75, yet I didnt hear the traffic on 4 too much. Cookies in the lobby in the evening and the breakfast buffet had a nice assortment of choices. Staff was very friendly as well. This is how all hotels should be run!

• Stayed April 2013
CountryInnTampa, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites Tampa East, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Fantastic review...thank on behalf of our staff. I am glad to know we have a new regular for our hotel. We work very hard to ensure that a great guest experience is had by everyone who chooses to stay with us. I can't wait for your next vist.
sarasota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

A very beautiful hotel with a super staff, very friendly, clean, nice rooms. Close to Hard Rock Casino, and they even take you there and pick you up, driver very friendly and knowledgeable. Had a nice room, with plenty of room. Staff was great, anything you needed they had, could even borrow books to read from their library. Hotel close to some restaurants.

Room Tip: A great value for the money, super breakfast.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
We strive to make sure that every guest has great service and clean place to lay their haed. I am pleased to know that we have met your expectations. I look forward ro your next visit with us.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

...you are going to enjoy staying at this hotel. It is a very clean and quiet property right off of I-4 and very close to the Tampa Fairgrounds, Hard Rock Hotel and Casino and cruise terminal. Convenient and reasonably priced. The staff are wonderful and I will certainly be back and recommend to friends and family.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
CountryInnTampa, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites Tampa East, responded to this review, April 14, 2013
Thank you so much for the great review. I am so glad that you enjoyed our hotel. We are tucked away off of I-4. I do hope to see you again should your travels bring you back to Tampa.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

I was so pleasantly surprised from the moment I called to book a reservation, to the time I checked out! Beautiful and pleasant describes every staff member! The hotel was clean, organized, up to date and just plain amazing! Thank you!

• Stayed April 2013
CountryInnTampa, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites Tampa East, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Thank you so much of the fantastic comments. We do pride ourselves on making each guest feel at home. I do hope to see you in the future.
Port Charlotte, Florida, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

My family and I stayed at the Seffner Country Inn & Suites during the Strawberry Festival in March. We accidentally left a few clothing items behind in a bag (T-shirt and a child's outfit). I called the hotel a couple of days later when I realized it. They said they would mail them to me. I told them to send it the cheapest way possible since the clothes weren't of huge significant value. They said they would. I asked for an estimate of what they thought it would cost. They told me about $7-$15, so I gave them my credit card number so they could ship it. I got the clothes a couple of days later and was billed $50.01 on my credit card!!! It had been sent Fed Ex Priority Overnight! I checked online to see how much it should have cost, it should have only cost $10.51 to send it the cheapest way by Fed Ex. I spoke to Fed Ex, and they said that it is solely the responsibility of the sender to fill out the shipping label of the package (which the hotel did not, they left the shipping method blank and told the driver to fill it out for them). I called the hotel to speak to the manager, who was rude to me and refused to reimburse me the difference. She was reluctant, but gave me the number of the owner. After several attempts to contact him, he finally called me back and also refused to reimburse me. I wasn't even asking to be reimbursed the entire amount, just the difference of $40 and he still refused saying that it isn't the hotel's responsibility to fill out the shipping method and if I wanted it shipped that way, I should have called Fed Ex myself and arranged it, then hung up on me! I can't believe that a business is willing to lose customers over $40, but my family and friends will NEVER stay at a Country Inn & Suites again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for the comments you have posted notonly here but with the BBB. We appreciate you as a valued guest. Regretfully we can not control the amounts that FEDEX charges. There prices are an average and based on the weight and size of package, and where package is going. As with most people our staff is not perfect, but it was the FEDEX driver that marked how to ship your package. It was extremely busy the day your package was shipped, the driver did not ask our staff how the package was to be shipped, he checked what he thought was appropiate. Shipping items left behind by guest is not a requirement of any hotel chain but a courtesy. I sincerely apologize for the overcharge, but we did as any hotel would have done make sure your items were returned to you.

I do hope that you chose to stay with us again.
Derby. NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stayed here the night before our cruise out of Tampa. The young women @ the desk at check in was so nice & helpful. When we got to our room it was beautiful, they had towel swans on the bed @ other towel animals in the bathroom, just like they do on a cruise. The woman @ the desk then called our room to see if everything was ok & the room clean & what we expected. How thoughtful! They had special parking in front to leave our car for the week, we didn't have to worry while we were gone. We told them the time we wanted to leave for the port & they were ready when we were. No extra charge for the transportation to & from port, just the tip for driver. The breakfast room was clean & plenty of food & seats. This hotel is great & when we go on a cruise again next year, I'm sure we will stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
I do hope that your crusie was a good one. I an so glad the cruise package worked well for your family. I hope that you will chose to stay with us again.

Been to Country Inn & Suites Tampa East? Share your experiences!