I have never stayed at a Country Inn before, and only did so because it is part of the Radisson family and found it on the Club Carlsson website. I needed a hotel for a few hours, we landed late at night into Tampa, and we planned to leave soon after breakfast the next morning headed for Orlando. I chose this hotel because it was on the route. It turned out to be in the middle of two or more truck stops. Would not have seen the hotel signs if I were not looking for it. It turns out, this is the perfect hotel for you if you land in Tampa but are headed out towards south or east Florida. It is right on the I-4.
We got there well past midnight. There was a nice lady sweeping the front courtyard, and it turned out she was the night desk clerk! The inn was sooo quiet, so pleasant, and soooo clean! This was the least "fancy" of the hotels we had booked for this trip, however, I feel that we got our money's worth here, at more than any other place. At breakfast, I expected the usual "out-of-a-box" variety. Was hoping to score maybe a banana, a coffee, maybe a yogurt. Instead, I found a waffle maker, that made the yummiest waffles I have had in a loooong time! They also had eggs and ham, with condiments so you could pick out your own toppings (cheese, onions), bagels, cereal, fresh fruit! Also the well-stocked vending machines were so inexpensive. My NY kids said "mom, why is it so cheap?" Drinks were a dollar or a little over, snacks were 60 Cents, 75 cents. I told them to hush and just say thank you, so used they are to overpriced vending machines! I am a Country Inn fan from now on!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be our guest at Country Inn & Suites hotel in East Tampa, where our friendly service and convenient amenities will make you feel perfectly at home. This new hotel in the Tampa area provides a warm and welcoming atmosphere sure to delight both business and leisure travelers. Our East Tampa hotel is conveniently located near I-75 and I-4, not far from Sabal Park, USF, Busch Gardens, the Florida State Fairgrounds, the Amphitheatre, Hard Rock Casino and Port of Tampa. This hotel in Seffner offers easy access to downtown, cruise terminals, concerts, gulf coast beaches, and shopping in the Tampa area. Our hotel offers countless amenities like free breakfast, an outdoor pool, Fitness Center and high-speed Internet access. Make your reservations today and see what sets us apart from other hotels in Tampa Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Carlson, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Tampa East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Tampa East Hotel Seffner
- Country Inn And Suites Tampa East
- Country Inn Seffner