“More Signage” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 5 hotels in Seffner
Westland, Michigan, United States
“More Signage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

I had a difficult time finding your hotel. My GPS said I was at my destination and all I saw was a truck stop. Maybe a sign out near the road would be helpful. I actually drove through the truck
stop to get to the hotel. Well worth the looks from the truckers :) Very nice, clean, breakfast was very good as well. Everything was fresh. You were recommended to my by someone who worked at Quality Inn and Suites, in Zepherhills, Fla. I was very surprised at how nice it was.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
CountryInnTampa, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites Tampa East, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
I am so glad that you finally found us. It would be nice to have more signs but county codes prevent that. I do hope that you enjoyed your stay with us. I look forward to seeing you again.

333 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Cobourg
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Very nice hotel, friendly staff and the best cookies with M & M's .... coffee, tea in lobby.... very nice touch. Breakfast was very good. Definitely will go back. Right beside Cracker Barrel and easy access to Interstate 4.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for the great review. The cookies are a great feature. When they are being baked at the front desk the smell just grabs you when you enter the lobby via elevator or front door. I do hope that you chose to stay with us again.
Gainesville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

We stayed there one night to visit family and love this property. The staff is very nice and the rooms are very clean. The rooms are large and the beds are comfortable. The only downer was there was no hot tub by the pool. Hotel offers free shuttle to Hard Rock Casino which is a bonus. They also offer a Park/Cruise package for any cruising out of Tampa. There is a Flying J next door for drinks and snacks and a Bob Evans across the street. Very convenient to interstate.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for great review. I hope the next time you chose to stay with us you can take advantage of one of the great pakcages we offer.
Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

My recent stay here was comfortable. The room was very clean and the staff was very helpful and pleasant. The only reason it received 3 stars is the location. While convenient to I4 and I75, it is boxed in by the highway, a truck stop and an RV campground, making it a very busy area. Also, there was a gap under the room door that allowed hall noises to sound as if they are in the room with you. This was quickly remedied by rolling a towel and placing it on the floor inside the door.

Two things are very important to me when I travel: A clean and comfortable bed, and a nice shower. This had both and I would stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
CountryInnTampa, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites Tampa East, responded to this review, March 10, 2013
Thank you so much for the great review. We pride ourselves on having a clean hotel. I look forward ro your next visit.
New York City, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

In General, I like Country inns & Suites. I spent 8 days in this brand hotels this year, and 40 days last year in various hotel of this brand. The problem is with this specific hotel is that they like to frame people. I am 57 old, got to the hotel for 1 night, and 2 weeks later I noticed a charge of $200 from them. Calling them, they said I destroyed their closet. Well, I did not even open their closet that night. If that is the way they do business, I'll stop going to this hotel brand and I hjope their operating manager who framed me Debbie Correia will get fired, and she will learn not to frame innocent people to save some money to her hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
CountryInnTampa, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites Tampa East, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Thank you so much for the great review Mr. Menczel. As you can see we have over a 4 star rating on Trip Advisor as many other travelers have had wonderful stays at our hotel. I do hope your attempt to slam this hotel on all social media sites works as well as you expect. I do so hope in the future to see you at our establishment.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

My guests & i stayed here for my wedding at cross creek ranch. I can't say enough wonderful things about the wonderful staff! Rareley do i ever stay somewhere that the staff goes above & beyond to make sure you're happy. They allowed us to use their shuttle bus for free to go to the dallas bull, & gave us the entire breakfast area for a superbowl party. If you're getting married at cross creek you would be crazy to stay anywhere else!

• Stayed February 2013
Thank you so much for the great review. I am so glad that everything went well with your wedding. It was an absolute pleasure having your wedding guest stay with us, everyone was wonderful. I am glad the breakfast room worked out for your Superbowl party. I hope that if you are back in this area we will see you again.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for an event we were attending at the Florida State Fairgrounds. It is not normally the level of property we choose to stay at however this was very last minute As we had to be at the fairgrounds very early in the morning.
My husband and I were both pleasantly surprised! The facility is extremely clean - That is our main concern, and the staff that we encountered were all very nice. Bed was comfy and fresh cookies and cofee were offered all through the night. It is only about a five minute drive to the fairgrounds so that was perfect. Would not hesitate to stay here again if we had to be somewhere in that area for the night.

• Stayed February 2013
Thank you so much for the great review. I look forward to seeing you on your next visit. The fresh baked cookies are waiting for your return!

Been to Country Inn & Suites Tampa East? Share your experiences!