“Cross creek ranch wedding” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Price
Book early and Save 20%
Ranked #1 of 5 hotels in Seffner
“Cross creek ranch wedding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

My guests & i stayed here for my wedding at cross creek ranch. I can't say enough wonderful things about the wonderful staff! Rareley do i ever stay somewhere that the staff goes above & beyond to make sure you're happy. They allowed us to use their shuttle bus for free to go to the dallas bull, & gave us the entire breakfast area for a superbowl party. If you're getting married at cross creek you would be crazy to stay anywhere else!

• Stayed February 2013
CountryInnTampa, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites Tampa East, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Thank you so much for the great review. I am so glad that everything went well with your wedding. It was an absolute pleasure having your wedding guest stay with us, everyone was wonderful. I am glad the breakfast room worked out for your Superbowl party. I hope that if you are back in this area we will see you again.

319 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for an event we were attending at the Florida State Fairgrounds. It is not normally the level of property we choose to stay at however this was very last minute As we had to be at the fairgrounds very early in the morning.
My husband and I were both pleasantly surprised! The facility is extremely clean - That is our main concern, and the staff that we encountered were all very nice. Bed was comfy and fresh cookies and cofee were offered all through the night. It is only about a five minute drive to the fairgrounds so that was perfect. Would not hesitate to stay here again if we had to be somewhere in that area for the night.

• Stayed February 2013
Thank you so much for the great review. I look forward to seeing you on your next visit. The fresh baked cookies are waiting for your return!
Melbourne, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

I consider this hotel my home away from home when I am in the Tampa area. I found this hotel when I had a family member at Tampa General and have been staying here, and at other Country Inns and Suites, ever since. This one is the “jewel” of the chain as far as I am concerned. The professional staff is the perfect complement to the excellent accommodations. I have never had any trouble with a reservation or a late check-in. The rooms are comfortable and well-appointed. I adore the towel animals. :-) The breakfast selection is very good and the breakfast staff work hard to keep things stocked and tidy. I look forward to my next stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for the great comments on our hotel. We try to make sure all of our guests have that WOW experience. I look forward to your next visit.
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

Have stayed more than once and keep coming back. Love the staff and the clean and comfortable rooms. The extras including baked cookies all day for the kids, coffee/tea for the adults, an impressive breakfast including hot items, shuttle service, gym, WiFi, mini fridge/micro and coffee pot in room and many others. Whenever we are in Tampa this is our chocie hotel even if it is a few extra miles of where we are visiting.

Room Tip: Have not had any issues with ground or higher level rooms facing norht or south.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
I am so glad that you chose our hotel to be your home away from home when you are in Tampa. I hope to see you soon.
Ormond Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

All the little extras, clean, comfortable rooms, sitting area, out side smoking patio, fresh coffee and the smell of fresh baked cookies all day, swan towels to greet you when you first walk into the room, a full complimentary breakfast, shuttle service, quick and easy check in and check out and a staff that is helpful and friendly. It doesn't get much better than this!

Room Tip: We stayed in a suite on the second floor and I would do that again, all areas are clean and quiet an...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
I am so glad the little extras helped to make your stay a great. We pride ourselves on providing a great experience for our guests. Looking forward to your next visit.
Elizabethton, TN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

What a nice place to stay. Everything from the parking lot, the entrance, the lobby, the elevator, the hall ways, to the rooms was spotless and smelled so clean and fresh. The staff was so very helpful and friendly. The beds were so comfortable that I took a peek to see what brand of mattress they were. The breakfast was something for everyone. From hot eggs and items to make an omelet to pastries, breads, jellies, waffles, cereals, fruits, yogurt and juices. The staff were keeping everything stocked and the eating area cleaned. It was a delightful stay ! ! Hope to go back sometime.

Room Tip: To me, it seems like rooms at the end of the hallway are quieter. I always ask for one if available...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Thank for for rating your experience with 5 stars. Our guests are very important to us, and I am glad to see that we are providing the experience that our guests expect.
Eaton, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

Stayed here for 3 days. Driving back and forth with relative going to Moffitt Cancer Center. Very clean fresh spacious rooms. Entire hotel was spotless. Friendly staff. Breakfast area got pretty busy with tour bus groups. There was plenty of food items available. They refilled on a regular basis . We will be going back in the near future and this will be our hotel of choice.

• Stayed January 2013
Thank you for the great comments. I have forwarded your comments to our housekeeping staff. I look forward to your next visit.

Been to Country Inn & Suites Tampa East? Share your experiences!