“You need to stay here!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Price
Book early and Save 20%
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Seffner
Ormond Beach, Florida
“You need to stay here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

All the little extras, clean, comfortable rooms, sitting area, out side smoking patio, fresh coffee and the smell of fresh baked cookies all day, swan towels to greet you when you first walk into the room, a full complimentary breakfast, shuttle service, quick and easy check in and check out and a staff that is helpful and friendly. It doesn't get much better than this!

Room Tip: We stayed in a suite on the second floor and I would do that again, all areas are clean and quiet an...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
CountryInnTampa, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites Tampa East, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
I am so glad the little extras helped to make your stay a great. We pride ourselves on providing a great experience for our guests. Looking forward to your next visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Elizabethton, TN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

What a nice place to stay. Everything from the parking lot, the entrance, the lobby, the elevator, the hall ways, to the rooms was spotless and smelled so clean and fresh. The staff was so very helpful and friendly. The beds were so comfortable that I took a peek to see what brand of mattress they were. The breakfast was something for everyone. From hot eggs and items to make an omelet to pastries, breads, jellies, waffles, cereals, fruits, yogurt and juices. The staff were keeping everything stocked and the eating area cleaned. It was a delightful stay ! ! Hope to go back sometime.

Room Tip: To me, it seems like rooms at the end of the hallway are quieter. I always ask for one if available...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Thank for for rating your experience with 5 stars. Our guests are very important to us, and I am glad to see that we are providing the experience that our guests expect.
Eaton, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

Stayed here for 3 days. Driving back and forth with relative going to Moffitt Cancer Center. Very clean fresh spacious rooms. Entire hotel was spotless. Friendly staff. Breakfast area got pretty busy with tour bus groups. There was plenty of food items available. They refilled on a regular basis . We will be going back in the near future and this will be our hotel of choice.

• Stayed January 2013
Thank you for the great comments. I have forwarded your comments to our housekeeping staff. I look forward to your next visit.
Wildwood, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

Friendly staff from check in to check out.We stayed with our "reward points" from Carlson Hotels.
Free shuttle service to and from the casino was really great,the driver was friendly and was at the casino just a few minutes after we called for pickup.
We will use this hotel again without a doubt.

Room Tip: Our room was a Reward room and it was great with 2 king sized beds,refridgerator,coffee maker, and a...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
I am so glad you liked the rooms with 2 King beds. It is hard to find that. I hope that you chose to stay with us on your next trip to the casino.
Athens, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

Spent one night on the way to Orlando. The room was very clean and smelt fresh along with the sheets. The hotel staff were very friendly and provided maps to local restaurants. There was some construction near the entrance, but was not a problem entering or leaving the hotel. The breakfast area was very clean and there was a good variety of food to choose from.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Even though your stay was quick, I am glad to see we met your expectations.
Miami, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

The staff was polite, professional, and friendly. The rooms and hotel were very clean. We loved the fresh baked cookies and fresh coffee that was available 24/7. The breakfast was excellent and the fitness room was awesome. We really enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
CountryInnTampa, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites Tampa East, responded to this review, December 21, 2012
I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. The smell of those fresh baked cookies grab you when you step off the elevator. I am so glad you were able to enjoy them with a steaming cup of coffee. I look forward to your next visit.
Tampa, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

From the Staff to the accommodations i was very happy with my stay here. They really go the extra mile to make your visit a one to remember. Everyone is very friendly, the rooms are very clean and well kept. The free breakfast is better then most, Ill have to say it was something worth waking up early for :-) I tend to sleep in late. Overall I would expect to pay more for a place like this, but the price is very reasonable as the also have specials. I was here for 3 days to for employment search and interviews in the area and it was so stress free and relaxing. This was my first time here and I stayed in a Business King. It had Both Wired and Wireless internet, a Flat-screen HDTV, Microwave and Fridge which kept my beer ICE cold :-) The business center is great too if you need to print, make copies etc.I did not get a chance to use the pool or fitness room but it looked clean and well maintained. It is a 100% non smoking hotel which I find is great !!! I Highly Recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: The staff is so accommodating, they will do that for you. But im sure you will be happy.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for the wonderful review. I do hope that your interviews went well. We strive to make sure all of our guests are provided with clean accomodations and a great staff. I am glad we met your expectactions and have a new regular guest!

Been to Country Inn & Suites Tampa East? Share your experiences!