“Residence Inn Extended Stay Visitor” 5 of 5 stars

Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Sebring
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Sebring, Florida
“Residence Inn Extended Stay Visitor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

This is my second extended stay at the Residence Inn in Sebring, Florida and I will definitely return! I am a traveling physician and would like to share the experience I had here. Throughout my stay, I have been treated with courtesy and respect from every member of the staff! My family visited during the Thanksgiving Holidays and they were given the same courtesy! This is an excellent place to stay; for me, it has been home away from home.
The Important aspects of my experience have been: exercise area, pet friendly (with cleanliness), suites with kitchen amenities, daily complementary breakfast, friendly staff and many complimentary services offered!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Sebring, responded to this review, January 16, 2013
Thank you for your return visit, and for the work you do in our community. We want all our guests to be able to relax and enjoy themselves while they are with us, and your recognition of jobs well done by our team means a great deal to everyone here. We look forward to welcoming you back and serving you again on future visits.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Rochester Hills, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012 via mobile

This is a very nice Residence Inn property located between two lakes. The hotel is atmosphere is pleasant and well kept. The staff was very professional and attentive to our needs. We would definitely stay here again.

Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Sebring, responded to this review, December 20, 2012
Thank you for posting your nice review and 5 star rating. I'm glad you were happy with the service and accommodations we provide, and look forward to welcoming you back and thanking you in person the next time you are in Sebring.
Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

I stay in this chain most of the time when i can. The Sebring Residence in was the best one i have stayed in and I have seen a few. Rooms are very nicely appointed and in great shape. Very clean and the service was excellent. Kitchen and bathroom pretty nice too. Breakfast was decent, maybe just above average for what is usually offered in these extended stay type hotels. Definitely recommend for anyone that needs to be in Sebring for a few days .

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Sebring, responded to this review, December 18, 2012
Thank you for your loyalty to the Marriott family and Residence Inn brand of hotels, and for your recent stay with us and detailed review. We really appreciate your descriptions of our facilities and your strong recommendation. I hope you will let us serve you here again soon.
plantation
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

We returned to Sebring for the December bicycle tour. This time we opted to stay at the Residence Inn instead of the Kenilworth Lodge - the HQ hotel (please see my prior review of the Kenilworth). For a few more dollars, this was a Much better option. We had the King studio suite: King bedroom, modern, large bathroom, Separate Living room, dining area, and kitchen. Patio with lake view. All new and modern. Standard free breakfast buffet. Thursday night free light dinner with beer and wine. The property was clean and modern. Good location on US 27 on Lake Jackson.

Room Tip: Lake view room
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Thanks for giving us a try during your recent event in Sebring, and for sharing your comments. The Kenilworth Lodge in downtown Sebring is a historic hotel that offers a different experience than we do, situated here between two lakes, with easy access to everything in Sebring. I'm glad you were happy with your decision to stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back and serving you here again soon.
Barrington, IL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

One of the nicest Residence Inn's we've stayed at, and exceptionally clean. As noted by others choose your location wisely - the lakeview is ok (distant) but the road noise and separation by the six lane highway is a bit much. Staff was very good with the night gentleman being fantastic on two separate requests. Breakfast was the only small downer - very greasy sausage, and potatoes which were not all that good - they have oatmeal, make your own waffles, and nice selection of fruit toppings. Nicely decorated for the holidays (Christmas tree). We thought the free bicycle usage was a nice touch!! It rained, so we did not get to the pool, but looked ok (maybe 20 years long).

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your recent stay and nice review. We are situated between Little Lake Jackson and Big Lake Jackson, so rooms on both sides of the hotel have lake views, but not of the same lake. I'm glad you were happy with the service we provided, and appreciate your recognition of jobs well done. I hope you will give us another opportunity to serve here again.
DFW
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

Most updated RI I have been in. Good location, but have to choose between good view of the lake and the noise of a 6-lane road or no view and peace and quiet. Next time I will choose peace and quiet. Staff were all functional, but the morning shift seemed a bit less friendly. The lady setting up breakfast on Monday was very pleasant. The young man setting up breakfast Tuesday and Wednesday not so much. The afternoon/evening desk clerks were helpful and greeted you when you came and went. The morning desk clerk, he didn't look up and didn't say anything.

Room Tip: If you want the view of the lake go for it, I would take the the back side and quiet from the highwa...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments about your recent stay with us. I'm sorry that you experienced less than excellent service from members of our team, and I will use you review in discussions and training to emphasize the need for everyone to be their best, and to give 100% to every guest, every day. I hope you will give us another chance to regain your trust the next time you are in Sebring.
Dade City, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

I will start by saying that I am a fan of Residence Inn's . So, I am comparing this to other Residence Inn's rather then other hotels. It was very clean and well stocked, the TV's were newer. If you don't already know this Residence Inn's are like mini apartments meant target extended business travel.This one was well stocked rooms and very comfortable . At Residence Inn's meals are provided (Breakfast and Dinner Buffet) I rarely stay at the hotel for dinner, but all the eaters on my way out looked happy. Breakfast was alright . Good enough it isn't worth passing up. There was a nice variety of foods from scrambled eggs to waffles on the hot side and yogurt, fresh fruit and cereal on the cold side. And the coffee was drinkable!!!

Room Tip: The hotel sits on a busy road with lots of big trucks . The view of the lake from the road side was...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thank you very much for your loyalty to the Residence Inn family and for choosing to stay at our hotel. I'm glad that we lived up to your expectations and that you were not disappointed in our accommodations or services. We look forward to our next opportunity to serve you here.

Been to Residence Inn Sebring? Share your experiences!