“Pretty good "middle road" steakhouse” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Saint Augustine, Florida
“Pretty good "middle road" steakhouse”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2014

Cody's doesn't pretend to be anything it isn't - just a good solid middle of the road steakhouse with average prices and pretty decent food. The chargrilled steaks are correctly cooked and have nice flavor. The soups and salads are regular but plentiful. The have nice specials on Wednesday and have buy 1 get 1 happy hours even on weekends! Don't expect the best steak you've ever eaten, but expect to leave happy and full.

• Visited December 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

East Central FL
“Everyone Liked The Food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2014

We ate here with 4 other couples. Everyone liked their meal and had no complaints. I got the full slab of baby back ribs (I usually get a full rack so I have leftovers for another meal). Our table also get the salmon, chicken fried chicken, and the fajitas. Each was a hit. Our server was always around and pleasant.

Visited December 2014
Sebring, Florida
“Tremendous Food and Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2014

We go to Cody's at least once a month. The food is great, the service is great and the people are very nice. Specials all the time. You get unlimited salad with your entrees and it is very very tasty. I like the Baby Back Ribs the best, however on Wednesday it is BOGO fajitas that are out of this world. It is probably our favorite place to eat in Sebring.

• Visited November 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hollywood, Florida
“Great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2014

Discovered this gem on a weekend trip. Liked them so much, we ordered again the second night to pick up and took back to the hotel. Definitely worth a visit if you're in the Sebring area.

Visited November 2014
Sebring, Florida
“Good service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2014 via mobile

we got right in. The atmosphere was very casual, which we like. The unlimited salad was very good. My wife had a chopped steak, which was very big, but delicious. I had a top sirloin, which I should of known better. It was cooked to my liking but was very tough. It was over an inch thick and very chewy. I don't know if we will return but if we do, I certainly won't order a top sirloin.

Visited November 2014