“Typical Olive Garden” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Typical Olive Garden”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

We were seated very quickly and our waitress was very prompt. Her demeanor was poor though. She kept talking about how long she was working and how tired she was. But the food was good. She did great with our order. Large group.

Visited May 2014

Niceville, Florida
“Nice Surprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

I stopped in as a solo for a quick dinner. I arrived an hour before closing. I was surprised by the quick, thoughtful, and friendly service (I think her name was Sue). I order one of the specials ($10 traditional) with soup and water. She knew from the beginning it was going to be a small dollar ticket but she gave top dollar service. She spaced the soup out, delayed my food order to all me time to enjoy my soup and then kept my water glass full without hovering. It was a nice, good tasting meal with great service. I will go back and would recommend giving it a try if you haven't been in a while.

Visited April 2014
Wauchula, Florida
“Enjoyed!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

Overall great experience. Service was excellent. Served quickly. Wait staff only forgot 1 item but when notified he retrieved it with mo problem. General meal could have used a bit more sauce but it was still ok. We enjoyed the chicken alfredo! Yummy

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hana, Hawaii
“New menu is great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Ii had ther lemon chicken mash potatos and spinach under 550 cal it was great salads always good never had a bad meal here service is always profeslnal .

Visited February 2014
LAKE PLACID,FL
“"ALWAYS A VALUE"”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

We hit the usual soup n salad deal[Wife's favorite]Server was no JEREMIAH but the young ones have other things on their minds ..other than our dining time.Food always up to par..Will return soon!

• Visited February 2014