“Pleasant Surprise” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 119 Restaurants in Sebring
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Romance
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Under New Management.Restaurant inside of the Chateau Elan Hotel by the Sebring International Raceway.
“Pleasant Surprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

We were visiting the hotel "Chateau Elan" at the racetrack in Sebring Fl. and found the Esperante to be the hotels restaurant.We decided to try it for lunch.As the title states, it was a "pleasant surprise". The service could not have been better, curtious, attentive and efficent. Although the menu was somewhat limited , our choices for lunch were great.
If you're in the neighborhood, give it a try.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Chicago, Illinois
“New Year's Eve bash”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

Let me tell you, the New Year's Eve party they have here is a great deal! $114 bucks for a room, dinner, and an open bar? What?!! Great food, great service. Kati, Sarah, and Jessie were very attentive, and on top of any needs there may be. Kati even made a special run to make chocolate milk to go with my dessert. Oh, yeah, the hotel is great too!! Thanks Kati, Sarah, and Jessie for sending 2013 away, and bringing in 2014 on a spectacular note!!

Sebring, Florida
“Great food, great atmosphere.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

We used the coupon for the fish dinner on Friday night. The food was delicious, Lacey, our server was excellent. We had a great time and hope to go back often.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Smyrna, Tennessee
“Good restaurant, great bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

I only ate breakfast at this restaurant. While it was OK I would really like to eat a meal at lunch or dinner to give a truly good review. However, I have been to the bar several times and that's what I really enjoy at this hotel. Great ambiance, drinks are great, and the service, especially from the bartender Chris is what really makes this place shine. All of the staff at this hotel are warm and hospitable but Chris truly goes that extra mile with a smile. I can't wait to go back!

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Spring. Hill, Florida
“Excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

We did the prime rib special on Saturday night and it was excellent. Great value for the price. Salad, prime rib with baked potato and vegetable, and dessert all for $25 for both of us. Food was good. The service even better. Our waitress, LACEY, was so very attentive, and really sharp. She was so very pleasant, paid great attention to detail. The dessert was delicious; however, it was topped off with a strawberry sauce. As always, at a restaurant I inform my waitress of my very serious allergy to strawberry. As soon as she saw the strawberry sauce added, she so wonderfully came out to offer me a substitute dessert. She just was one of the best servers we have had. We appreciated her.

• 5 of 5 stars Food