“Jimmy is Two faced!” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Greek
Sebring, Florida
“Jimmy is Two faced!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Be aware, don't get too comfortabe, he will turn on you or his staff in a heart beat. We have seen him degrade his waitresses and yell at them. Last week after many Sunday brunches at his establishment he turned on us and our party of six because, he wanted our table for another six patrons that someone had seated in a booth for four???? My sister always arrived after Mass to join us, we ordered coffee and waited 15 minutes, for her arrival, this has been the norm over the past two winter seasons. This may sound impossible, we were asked to leave so the couples at the booth could have our table!!!! After all the Sunday's brnches and lunches at his establishment to be treated with such disrespect is still beyound belief! We offered to order earley before my sister arrived, that was not good enough, he wanted our table not our patronage. How would you feel? Sebring Florida has many good eating establishment, we will never go back. If Jimmy is in a good mood his staff and coustemers will be treated with some respect, if Jimmy is having a bad day all will suffer! I will never go back, the women that have to work for him have to suffer his rages, I feel for them, they need the income. We are not the onlyones that have felt and seen the rath. He makes his money from folks coming down from the north, both from the USA and Canada, how short sighted!!

• Visited March 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Winnipeg, Canada
“Jimmy the bully greek grill”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

Absolultely awfull to staff and a little dictator when it comes to customers. Never in my 65 years of dining out have I ever been so ill treated. We have been there several times over the past 2 winters and after today we will NEVER put up with his abuse again.
We have lots of choices when it comes to dining out and we will take advantage of that.
Do not go to Jimmys unless you like abuse and the worst customer interaction you have ever seen.
I feel sorry for the staff - but will not go back and I will continue to tell our story to whoever wants to listen. This will cost him much more of what he worships than it will us.

• Visited March 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Palm Beach, Florida, United States
“FOOD,SERVICE sucks !”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Staff very sloppy and un professional. We there three times had to wait 10 minutes for one of the fat red neck high school drop out waitress to quit picking her pimples to take my order. Food costly,but tasty. TIDE ferrari racing,palm beach,wilma fingerdo ?

Visited March 2013
Columbus, Ga
“Good food at a great price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

I didn't even know I liked Greek food til I tried something new for dinner tonight. Pastitsio was wonderful. His spaghetti with sausage and peppers was OK. Large and well varied menu. Lots of choices, American, Italian, Greek, burgers...hard to pick just one. Be sure to have a Greek salad. Wow, was it good!!

Clearwater, Florida
“Great lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

I have only done take out from Jimmy's. The staff is great from taking the order over the phone to always being extremely helpful and friendly in person. Gyros are good, and the baklava is delicious! Also, the dressing for the greek salad is yum! The place itself is nothing special, feels dinerish. If I had the time I would eat there, but mostly I pick up lunch for the race group I am with. Every time I am in Sebring I try to get to Jimmy's at least once for take-out lunch.

• Visited February 2013