“The worst place I ever stayed!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Angler Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sebastian
Angler Inn
You added Angler Inn to your Saves list
805 Indian River Drive, Sebastian, FL 32958   |
Ranked #2 of 2 Sebastian B&B and Inns
Summerville SC
“The worst place I ever stayed!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2009

I had the unfortunate experience to have purchased 6 nights at The Angler Inn in Sebastian Florida.
I have no idea how the state of Florida even allows this place to stay open! What a DUMP! The paint is peeling both outside and inside the house. Most of the bottom floor is used for storage. The "green " room was the room we were given. There was no toilet paper, washcloths or hand towels in the room. The light fixture over the bathroom sink did not work. The bath tub still had the bar of soap from the last occupants in it and had no plug. The dining area cabinets had plastics facing on them that kept falling off. There was not a matching plate, coffee cup, drinking glass or silverware any were in the place. There was no remote for the TV. There were no bedstands or lights next to the bed. The mattress was so worn out that you literally rolled to the middle when you tried to rest on the edges. Paint and wallpaper was peeling everywhere within the apartment. We could not stay there! My husband has a bad back and the bed was awful! We used one night of the 6 we paid for. This place was a complete rip off! It was not at all the grade of lodging I normally expected from a bed and breakfast inn. I was extremely disappointed. Oh, I almost forgot, no BREAKFAST was offered.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple

Families
Solo
Business

Been to Angler Inn? Share your experiences!