“Staff Always Available” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Americas Best Value Inn - Satellite Beach / Melbourne

You added Americas Best Value Inn - Satellite Beach / Melbourne to your Saves list
Americas Best Value Inn - Satellite Beach / Melbourne
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   180 Highway A1A, Satellite Beach, FL 32937 (Formerly Days Inn Satellite Beach)   |
Hotel virtual tour
Special Offer
Stay 2+ Nights - Save 20%
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Satellite Beach
Duluth, Minnesota
“Staff Always Available”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Along the strip of the motel, there are many beach areas. While visiting we viewed white whales at a nearby beach. There are many restaurants and eating areas within driving distance. Rocket launches were also scheduled during our stay also.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Atlanta, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

No really, I found 2 of them in the first minute, One in the shower, one on the wall next to the bed. I only went in there, because I was dead-tired. Sealed the door off with Clorox wipes. Did Clorox my bed, too. Next time I sleep in my car. Dried food outside of the fridge Mattress side dirty and torn.$77 for that? NEVER AGAIN!

Room Tip: EASY! Get out and look fo9r another one!
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled solo
Orlando, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Definitely needs some updating, tiles cracked, sheets wrinkled, tv and internet sevice interrupted and slow, not much of a breakfast. I believe it is more than 4 blocks to ocean and you must cross a busy road. Restaurants nearby closed early.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The website said heated pool and hot tub pool was freezing cold and hot tub was closed we had roaches n our room I'm handicapped and they put us on the top floor no elevators just a bunch of steps to walk up and I have muscular dystrophy so it's hard to walk up steps the website said 4 mins from the beach and it was like 3 or 4 New York blocks to get to the beach never again stay at any of these hotels again don't matter what state there in

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Wilmington, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I wouldn't even give this place 1 star! We booked this hotel online from New York, just wanted to hang on the beach with my husband and 3 kids, so we were okay with maybe not the best hotel but this place was the most disgusting place we have ever been(my husband and I use to travel so we are used to dingy places). We booked a no smoking room(not that it mattered) there were cigarette burns all over the blankets, a film covering everything(like the housekeeper used 1 cloth to clean the whole room, you could write your name on the mirror! I made my children leave their shoes on AT ALL TIMES, the floor was wet feeling and beyond filthy! This also occurred in room #2 that we requested due to the first one being so gross! There are a lot of "locals" who live there we found out, and they are all on drugs, At about 9pm 4 undercover police and several local police came barreling in this place and made a drug bust! It looked just like an episode of COPS! that went on for a couple of hrs, my husband and I didnt get a wink of sleep due to all the "Zombie"s" walking around. I was scared for my children and ourselves! STAY FAR, FAR AWAY from this place. They wouldn't give us a refund, partial or anything! we had no choice but to leave the next day and eat what money we had already paid for this dump, but we didn't check out, we didn't want them to have our money and be able to rent our room, so we put the Do Not Disturb sign on the door and bailed as fast as we could....right down the street about 3 miles is a lovely, lovely hotel called The RADISSON and it was beautiful, comfy and clean!

Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I spent $90 on a room for 1 night. We get the key & go too the room. None of the beds are made. There is trash & Cigg butts everywhere. Discusting ! I went too the office too get my money back, they would not refund my money. We got a new room that stunk horribly. The next morning we go down for breakfast. The Orange juice had chunks in it & there was bugs on the counter .

Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

On night 3 and so far...I Wish I chose our hotel instead of the hubby. Prices are good but they need an exterminator and it's filled with lots of families etc who LIVE in the motel. Noisy kids all hours and house keeping all hours. Paper thin walls. Lesson learned.

Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple

Been to Americas Best Value Inn - Satellite Beach / Melbourne? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Americas Best Value Inn - Satellite Beach / Melbourne

Address: 180 Highway A1A, Satellite Beach, FL 32937 (Formerly Days Inn Satellite Beach)
Location: United States > Florida > Brevard County > Satellite Beach
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Satellite Beach
Hotel Class:2 star — Americas Best Value Inn - Satellite Beach / Melbourne 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, BookIt.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn - Satellite Beach / Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Satellite Beach Hotel Satellite Beach
Satellite Beach Days Inn

If you own or manage Americas Best Value Inn - Satellite Beach / Melbourne, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.