“Excellent Bagels & Coffee” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Delicatessen, Ice Cream, Bagels
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
East Ellijay, Georgia
“Excellent Bagels & Coffee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

While visiting from North Georgia we visited friends in Melbourne, Fl.. While there, we stopped by Bagel World for coffee and bagels. They have an excellent selection of bagels, they were fresh and tasted great. The coffee also of very good quality and refills were free!

The atmosphere is cozy with both indoor and outdoor seating and the service was prompt and very friendly. We went there twice during our 5 day visit and we were not disappointed.

If you're in the Area, I would highly recommend you stop by and enjoy.

92% Recommend
Rockledge
“Best Bagels & Sandwichs By Far”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

If you want a great tasting huge sandwich at lunchtime get the Big Mike loaded with everything. This sandwich will put you to sleep once back at work. All of their sandwichs are loaded with great quality meats and vegetables. Nice friendly service from owner and servers. The bagels are fresh and the ice cream is the best. I work in the area and my work shop peers and I frequently eat lunch here. Awesome place to eat.

Satellite Beach, Florida
“Excellence!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

Sandwiches piled high, many varieties of fresh bagels AND smear, awesome friendly service, never disappoints, ever! The Mike's is always a favorite, however every sandwich I try is so full of fresh sliced meat that it is instantly a fav also. And he will take the time to craft it just the way you like it. Sit at a nice wooden bistro table and catch up on football news while gettin gloriously messy with deliciousness...my kind of breakie! Thanks ya'll and keep up the awesomeness, we love you!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Best sandwich shop ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012 via mobile

This is the biggest and best sandwich I've ever had. Mike and family that run the place are truly good people, and the service and quality is top notch. Bring your appetite and don't be afraid of the Mike's Sub hot with everything. It also is nice supporting local business.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Love mike, Sloan and the entire crew there. I go almost every morning to start my day.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012 via mobile

I love the eggel bagle. They helped me fuel my body for the ironman Florida race in 2012. The entire staff is friendly and a joy to be around. I suggest a visit