“Enjoyed stay.” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Aurora, Canada
“Enjoyed stay.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2014

Stayed for two nights on family vacation. Decent pool, superb hot breakfast, very clean rooms. Spacious and comfortable lobby with TV and large comfortable sofas. Many restaurants and amenities nearby. This hotel would be good for business travelers. Its about 20 min drive to beaches so if you are looking for a water vacation, this hotel would be more farther then necessary. Would stay again.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2014

Everything thing about this hotel is wonderful. We stay here when ever we come into town. Everyone is so kind and helpful and the rooms are so clean. We can't wait to come back to see all the new renovations. They started to work on them when we where there for our last stay

• Stayed August 2014
Tampa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2014

Very clean. Very nice stay. I travel for business and found this hotel to be a great value. It is located close to many restaurants and grocery stores. It is conveniently located right off I-75 but it is very quiet.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014

I stayed for one night and loved it. The hotel staff is so friendly they even had mexican chicken for dinner and it was better than my wife makes. When I checked in they were just finishing putting in new mattresses and they were so comfortable . Breakfast was also good had the omelets and sausage. I will be staying here everytime I come to sarasota

• Stayed August 2014
Greendale, Wisconsin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014

Multiple, large stains on carpet in room. Carpet was also stretched in places - at least not enough to trip over. Dozens of tiny bugs gravitated to our backpacks and my wife's purse when placed on long table next to the TV. Dull odor of something rotting and/or urine. Stale biscuits. Cold gravy. Warm fruit. Truly a shame.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Jennifer B, Director of Sales at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Sarasota, responded to this review, August 28, 2014
It is very disheartening to read about your stay, the majority of customers are very happy with our hotel and have no complaints. When I spoke with you at check out I did explain we are in the middle of a remodel and are having new carpet laid very soon. I did go into the room after you departed and did not see one bug or smell any odors. The biscuits are a flour biscuit that is used for sausage gravy; they are not a flakey biscuit. The sausage gravy is kept in a warmer and the fruit is kept on ice. If you ever experience an issue and are not happy with your room please let us know right away so we can move you or correct the issue; unfortunately when you let us know of an issue at departure there is not much we can do.
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014

Stayed there for 2 days with my husband and a two other friends. I was really well impressed when I got there the hotel is new, the room clean and the staff friendly. The breakfast is way better than other hotels that I stayed before paying way more. It is not very close to the beach but you can find everything around and in 10 min you arrive in Lido beach. I will definitely stay there again and recommend this place to friends.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Dongola
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

The AmericInn in Sarasota is where I stay every time I visit the area. I have tried other hotels in Sarasota, even on the beachfront, and they could not begin to compare to AmericInn. The rates are extremely reasonable, the rooms are comfortable, spacious, and clean, and the service is always friendly and helpful. I have nothing negative to say! :)

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Jennifer B, Director of Sales at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Sarasota, responded to this review, August 15, 2014
Thank you for your positive review of the AmericInn of Sarasota! We know that you have many choices when it comes to your accommodations, and we appreciate you choosing us. The quality of our service is incredibly important to us, so we couldn’t be happier to read about your experience.

Thank you again for your visit and support. We hope to once again be of service on a future trip to Sarasota.

Been to AmericInn Hotel & Suites Sarasota? Share your experiences!