An overnight stay was just ok. The rooms are tired. The a/c had to be turned down low to cool the room (65*),furnishings and attention to detail need to be improved. The shower curtain looked like it had been in a spin-cycle & no one smoothed it out to dry. The halls smelled like insecticide not even covered up w/a freshener.
The location is very convenient to the interstate and several restaurants.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Sarasota Hotel
- Comfort Inn Sarasota Hotel Sarasota
- Comfort Inn Sarasota
- Sarasota Comfort Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located off Interstate 75, the Quality Inn® hotel in Sarasota, Florida offers easy access to the world-famous Siesta Key Beach, Myakka River State Park and the John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art. This Sarasota, FL hotel also makes it easy to take in a spring training game at the Ed Smith Stadium, take a dive at the Selby Aquatic Center or enjoy shopping and dining at St. Armand’s Circle.Guests of this Sarasota, FL hotel are invited to relax in the outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Tingo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Quality Inn Sarasota/Siesta Key reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.