“Oasis Found” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 48 hotels in Sarasota
Sarasota, Florida
“Oasis Found”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

Everything from reception and the extra foam pillows to the wonderful swimming pool oasis and hot tub was a delightful surprise. The top was the restaurant since I was too tired to go out. It was excellent and the friendly and personal service from Jane was pampering. She was a master of preparation and served everything hot or cold as it should be ... I have stayed in many business class hotels and Marriott knows how to do it right!

I recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room NOT overlooking the pool if you want a very quiet atmosphere ...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
SRQCYGM, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Sarasota Bradenton Airport, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
I am glad we were able to provide you with an oasis on tour recent trip. Thanks for noticing our wonderful staff here at the hotel and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

132 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

It is right across the street from the airport but not noisy at all. The room was a good size and the beds comfortable. There was a slight musky smell but not over powering. Food service is the usual Courtyard Bistro. Staff was very friendly. The grounds were clean and neat looking. I would stay again.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Thanks for taking the time to fill out a review. We are glad we have obtained your business for the future and that your stay was a good one.

Sarasota, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

Jane was very informative, providing great customer service. Great smile and overall good happy personality! Normally I would order food/drink then head to my room however this time she made me feel very welcomed chatting with me and other customers..... Long story short I stayed and had a blast!!!!....

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
I am so glad you had such an awesome experience at our hotel. Getting to know our guests is one thing we live by. We hope to see you again real soon.

Fort Myers Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

Besides almost getting lost in the hotel - our experience was great! There are 2 buildings , one with 3 floors and one with 4 - they are right next to each other but not connected. We had to move between buildings to do laundry and joked that since we were on the 4th floor, we had to go down to the first, switch buildings and then back up to the 3rd, visa versa and repeat several times. Got some exercise :).

The staff were extremely and helpful and even though the hotel was packed - we could not hear any noise. I stay in several courtyards across the country and hands down the breakfast staff was the most friendly and most helpful of any location .

It was a great experience.

Stayed March 2014
Thanks for taking the time to complete a review. I believe this review should be for the Courtyard Riverfront in Bradenton. Our property is all one building and everything is centrally located.

West Palm Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

I am often traveling to this area. I always pick this hotel even if it isn't the closest to the area I am working. Jane at the bistro is amazing. She is such a caring hard working woman that really cares about her customers. When a person travels weekly for a living it is so nice to come back to the my hotel and be greeted with smile as soon as I walk in. It really makes a traveler feel comfortable.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
What a great review. Thanks for recognizing our bistro staff and the great job that they do. I have passed your comments on and look forward to you staying with us again.

Naples, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

On a recent road trip we were planning on visiting the Ringling Bros Museum in Sarasota and happened upon the Marriott and decided to stay overnight. The staff could not have been more accommodating and the room was clean and comfortable. The included breakfast selection was more than adequate and the price was very reasonable. It is also very convenient for anyone visiting the Ringling site or for anyone flying in/out of the Bradenton Airport. Would highly recommend.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Thanks for your high recommendation. We are very lucky to have such great attractions right close by. Please stop in and stay with us on your next trip to the area.

Santa Fe, NM
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

I booked this hotel for an overnight stay because of its location near the airport. Upon registering at 8:30 PM, I learned that there is no shuttle service until 7 AM; since my flight was departing at 7 AM. that obviously was not going to work for me. I was told I could take a cab or walk. Ordinarily, I wouldn't hesitate to walk, but I was told there were no sidewalks and because of the time change, it would still be dark outside at 6 AM when I needed to leave the hotel. Silly me, I neglected to ask the question about shuttles because I always leave on early flights and never before has the issue come up about not having early shuttle service available. Since my 7 AM flight out of Sarasota was totally full, I know that others travel that early as well. Now this might not seem like a big deal, but I am an older woman traveling alone, so for me, it was a big deal! Sorry to complain because the hotel is really nice otherwise.......obviously a great location at the airport, lovely rooms with all the amenities, comfy beds, and some other amenities that I noticed but didn't have time to utilize. So, fellow traveler, BEWARE of the shuttle situation, and if it's not an issue for you, by all means, stay at the Courtyard. Personally, I think the price of over $200 warrants an early shuttle if needed! PS, the cab ride takes 3 minutes at the most and costs $4.00 plus tip.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
I am glad you found our property to be a nice one. Our shuttle runs daily from 7AM- 11PM. I apologize you did not receive this information until check in. Glad you found the taxi ride to be quick, easy, and inexpensive. We look forward to you staying with us again soon.

Michael Ridgewell

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Sarasota Bradenton Airport? Share your experiences!