I would chose this motel in a heart beat even if I did not need a pet friendly stay. I was amazed at the quality and now I know why they were booked at 95% capacity in the middle of the week off season. The recently renovated hotel was bright with gleaming wood floors and nice overhead lights/chandeliers which created a very welcome foyer to guests. All staff members were friendly and pet lovers. A special thanks to Keith, behind the desk, for his warmth and information on the surrounding area. Rooms were very large with a couch, small refrigerator, microwave, desk, very nice bathroom (the shower had hot water with a great strong shower head). The refrigerator and closet could be concealed with curtains if desired.
No motel restaurant, but a nice little minimal complimentary breakfast area with coffee, waffles, boiled eggs, bagels, yogurt, cereal, etc. Across from the parking lot was a Sub way so food was within a walk to the parking lot. I walked my shepherd quite a bit in Centennial park and another smaller and closer park. One could drive to town in about five minutes.
When I called ahead to inquire of their pet policy, the woman answering exclaimed, "We love them"....this panned out to be the truth! No fees and no deposits for pets-when I called Indigo, down the road a bit, they had a non refundable $150 pet fee per stay!
Definitely the best value of any hotel that I have ever stayed at!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota was recently named a 2011 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence award winner!You deserve a day at the beach. Choose the La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota facing the Sarasota Bay as well as overlooking Long Boat Key, and you'll find yourself just a short drive away from Lido Beach and Siesta Key Beaches. Conveniently located just three miles from Sarasota-Bradenton Internationa...see morel Airport, this tropically landscaped hotel is near several popular attractions including the Van Wezel Performing Arts Center, John & Mable Ringling Museum, Sarasota Jungle Gardens, and Ed Smith Stadium home of the Cincinati Reds Spring Training Camp. Offices for Boars Head Provisions, Florida Power & Light, Waterside Catering, and Wellcraft Marine are also located nearby. Ringling School of Art & Design is also located nearby. Guests will enjoy a refreshing heated outdoor pool, fitness center, and a delicious Free Bright Side BreakfastTM each morning. Each spacious guest room features free high-speed wireless Internet access, a microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, voice mail, data port telephone, expanded cable channels, and much more ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, LaQuinta, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Sarasota
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota Hotel Sarasota
- La Quinta Hotel Sarasota
- La Quinta Sarasota
- Sarasota La Quinta